Tuesday, December 1, 2015

‘Tis the Season to Be… by Mary B. Dovie


“To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven,”   Ecclesiastes 3:1, NKJV.
My child, ‘Tis the season to be …
  • Mindful of your need of salvation
  • Aware that repentance is necessary, though grace abounds
  • Certain that humility will bring blessings, but pride goes before a fall
  • Circumspect: consider your ways as compared to My Word and My Ways
  • Constant: not wavering in faith so your prayers will not be hindered
  • Fully committed to me so I can finish the heart work I’ve begun in your inner man
  • Alert and vigilant because the enemy roams about looking to steal, kill, and destroy.  However, in Me, you have the victory even before you enter the battle.
  • Joyful because I have delivered you from the power and authority of the evil one.  You are a new creation (a Light bearer), a citizen of the Kingdom of the Son.
  • Encouraged, even as the darkness gathers, knowing that I will never leave you or forsake you.  You are written on My hand.
  • About My business, searching My Word, listening to My voice, obeying My commands, and trusting in My Goodness.
  • A voice crying in the wilderness, calling the lost to attention.  The Lord is Coming!  Prepare Ye the Way!
  • In harmony, one with the Son Who is One with me.  Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth
  • Aware that the commercialization of My Son’s birth cannot stop the Truth of His first and second coming from being heard.
  • Sure that I will have My way, My harvest, from every tribe, tongue and nation.  The evil one cannot and will not derail my plans.  I AM that I AM.  There is no one greater; there is no god that can stand in My way.
  • Delighted that you are My child and that I have qualified you to partake of the great inheritance of the saints in the Light.
This is a time like no other that has come before.  The fury of darkness has been unleashed and seeks to drown the world in blood.  But the Blood of Christ has already won the victory.  It was finished at the Cross.
It is time to shake off the debris of religious traditions set up to box in My Gospel.  It is a season of the great escape into the truth of the freedom of the Cross.  It is a time for coming out to Me from the shackles of Egypt and to rely totally upon Me as Father, as Provider.
It is a season of great revelation, of great spiritual exploits, and of the unveiling of the Truth like never seen before by mankind.  It is a season that My tested and tried ones will come forth shining like the Son in the midst of the oppression of darkness. It is the season of harvest.  It is the season of Love.
Draw near to me.  Listen for My voice and I will guide you to the higher ground you have longed for.  Be assured patience has produced a great crop and faith has blossomed.  You are a sweet fragrance to me.  I release My peace and joy with great showers of blessings upon you and yours. Shalom.
“But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day,”   Proverbs 4:18, NKJV.
Scriptural References:
Psalms 37:4, 23;  Proverbs 16:18;  Ecclesiastes 3:1-8;  Haggai 1:5, 7;   Luke 2:49; John 1:18-23; 10:10; 14:18; 17:20-26;  Romans 6:23;  Galatians 6:9;  Philippians 1:6; 4:6-7;  Colossians 1:12-14;  1 Thessalonians 5:1-10;  2 Timothy 4:1-2;  Hebrews 10:23;  James 1:1-27; 4:8;  Revelation 5:9; 7:9.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment