Monday, January 18, 2016

I AM your Life Preserver by Deborah Waldron Fry



I see you struggling, Little One.  But this is not My will for you.  There is a REST for you, My Child.
I AM your Life Preserver in the muddy waters of this world.
I AM the Lord of your rest, Beloved.
I AM the Lord of the Sabbath.  My rest is no longer a single day, but I have become for you a Resting Place that lasts FOREVER and a day.  My Spirit in you shall cause you to be buoyant and float above the enemy’s tsunamis.
I AM He who sees what you will face BEFORE it happens.  As you trust in Me and rest, I shall cause you to rise above every circumstance.
I AM your Life Guard and I AM with you always.  My Everlasting Arms are always underneath you.  Do not fear, Beloved. Be of good cheer.  Rest in My Love.  I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
Preserve: from Latin prae: to observe beforehand
1 to keep safe from injury, harm, or destruction: protect
2 to keep alive, intact:
3 keep, guard
Buoyant:
1 able to rise and float in the air or on the top of a liquid
2 able to keep a body afloat
3 lighthearted, cheerful
Sabbath: Hebrew word sabat, which means “to rest or stop or cease from work.”
“But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, And He who formed you, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!  “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you,” I  saiah 43:1-2.
“The LORD will PRESERVE you, and keep you alive; and you shall be blessed upon the earth: He will not deliver you unto the will of your enemies,”   Psalm 41:2.
“The LORD shall PRESERVE you from all evil: He shall PRESERVE your soul.  The LORD shall PRESERVE your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore,”   Psalm 121:7-8.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment