Thursday, January 28, 2016

Doorways and Portals by Mary B Dovie



“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom,” Luke 12:32, NKJV.
My child, it is My good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.  I have given to you the inheritance of the saints in the Light.  You are not of the darkness. Darkness has no authority or power over you.  I have personally placed you into the hands of My Son.
I have not only placed you in the Kingdom of the Son, but I have given you the right and ability to know the mysteries of the Kingdom.  As you search My Word, you will find doorways or portals that through faith in My Word will open up your understanding.  You may read these verses hundreds of times, but there comes a day when the secrets of the Kingdom will suddenly become plain — yes, almost jump off the page and go into your spirit.
You have begun to experience the first wave of breakthrough.  The mysteries have been hidden for the ones who diligently pursue greater revelation of the person of My Son.  These are the ones who have ears to hear and desire to know what the Spirit is saying in this hour.  These are the ones who will not settle for hanging around in the outer court.  They want to come behind the veil into the Holy of Holies.  These are the ones who will seek the higher ground of revelation though the way is narrow and not often traveled by others.
Ask of Me and I will reveal the deep mysteries of the Kingdom.  My ways are strange to the flesh, but your spirit thirsts for the pure revelation of My glory.  It is My delight to open the portals of Kingdom knowledge to My devoted and loyal children.  If you will seek, I will be sure that you will find it.
This is the hour of release.  This is the hour I will answer your knock and open the portals of Kingdom revelation to those who have waited upon Me with faithfulness.  Rejoice for all is well.  The fog is lifting so you can see clearly.  Shalom.
“And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God,”   Mark 4:11a.
Scriptural References:
Psalms 24:7-10; Matthew 7:7-14; 11:15; 13:9, 11-12, 43; Mark 4:9, 23; Luke 8:8; 11:9-10; 13:24; 22:28-30; Romans 1:16-17; 5:1-2; 11:25; 16:25-26; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 3; Colossians 1:12-14; Hebrews 9:11-28; Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment