Monday, January 18, 2016

A Fool’s Paradise – Let ME open your eyes! by Jim Hammerle



Some of you have no way of understanding My Father’s passionate love for you, unless I open your eyes of understanding.

Many times you are surrounded by a host from heaven and have no idea how much company you have.  My Spirit spends many hours a day calling you to leave the television and computer and your friends, but your eyes are shut tight and I go unnoticed while standing right next to you, Luke 24:28-31.
The world gets so much of your attention.  Many of you have forced Me into a time slot of 15 or 20 minutes a day, causing your eyes to remain closed.  An intense hunger for My Father’s presence is your only hope of an eye opener.  There is no way for you to be sure you belong to Me without a hunger for My presence.  Assuming that because you have followed religious practices you are one of Mine is a fools paradise.
Religious assumption has left 50% of the church sleeping with no oil in their lamps.  If you are one with a programmed time slot to fit Me into, then you just may be one of the foolish who has let your oil run out.  You shall seek Me, and find Me, when you search for Me with ALL YOUR HEART.  And I will be found by you, Jeremiah 29:13-14.
My Kingdom is an extremely passionate place.  Intense love and desire for My Father and His presence permeates every cubit of My vast Kingdom.  Everything is centered around and flows from His throne.  Everyone in the kingdom is familiar with the river whose waters give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing out from His throne and My throne,  Revelation 22:1.
If every Kingdom Citizen is intently fixed on being in My Father’s presence and can’t get enough of it, and the voices of many angels on every side of the throne and of the living creatures and the elders of the heavenly Sanhedrin, numbering ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands of thousands, [12] saying in a loud voice, deserving is the Lamb, who was sacrificed, to receive all the power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and majesty (glory, splendor) and blessing, Revelation 5:11-12 and you are saying, I don’t have time to spend more than an hour a day with Me!
You will be totally out of place and as one without a wedding garment,  Matthew 22:11-14.

Here is a wake up call!

Oh how My Father and I desire your passion for us.  We want no one left out.  How often would I have gathered you together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused because you were to busy!  [38] If you don’t seek Me with your whole heart, your life will be forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of My presence and help), Matthew 23:37-38.
Give Me your time, your heart, and your total devotion and let passion for Me and My kingdom rule your life.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment