Sunday, January 24, 2016

Believing, Obedience, & Warring Offensively given through Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer


 
Know Me, for I am God.  I created you and all that you see.  I am the one in control, and there is nothing you can do to change that.  Even when I created man, I knew what was to come.  I knew, for I know everything even before it happens.  Although humans have brought Me joy, they have also brought Me great sadness. 
 
Even as the days ahead begin to draw to a close, it is because of the sadness and joy, that I tell you there are many changes coming to Heaven and earth. For the earth will quake and shake, winds will blow, while water surges beyond your imagination, as you feel My power coming forth, and you will know that I am God.  You will also know because of the lives that will be forever changed in the days ahead.  Even the smaller area around you will begin to change, as spirits of division, destruction and death from the enemy continue to be in a race with My Glory to win the race.  For a time, there will not be one without the other and then My Glory will overcome all. 
 
Even now I have set people in place and am pulling out the Champions for the Last Days, for many of them have been hidden by Me, for such a time as this.  You will know these when you see them, for My Glory will shine forth from them as never before.  You will feel My Presence on and with them.  As My Glory comes, the power that it bestows upon those who wear it, will be obvious, as they will walk in a greater anointing than has ever been known before. John 14: 12  Signs, wonders, and miracles will flow from them and the garments that I have given them even now.  Just as people were raised from the dead and people were healed by stepping into the shadows of some of My disciples, so will it be now and even more so, in the days ahead.  Acts 5:14-15  Even as My disciples translated or were transported from place to place in the spirit, so will these be, in even greater measure than is going on now.  Acts 8: 38; sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/bruce-allen-2011
 
Many do not believe until they can see and experience it for themselves, just as Thomas was, remember him?  He wouldn’t believe that I had been raised from the dead, until he felt the holes in my hands and side.  John 20: 27  But I say to you blessed are those who believe without having to see or experience it for themselves.  For to these will I give much for their faith and all that they have gleaned from their relationship with Me.  Truly they know Me more, for who I am. 
 
Those who say that signs aren’t possible need to watch the sky, for I have been sending signs in the sky, as well as through other means.  Just watch and see.  Rev. 13:13;  http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/sunrise-angel-and-cross-photographed-same-day/#S3L7TT705Gcy4grs.99
 
Miracles are happening more frequently even as I speak.  For people are being raised from the dead, limbs, eyes, ears and other body parts are being created, all over the world, including the U.S. People are being healed of diseases that were once considered deadly.  godisreal.today/modern-day-miracles 
 
Those who say that wonders do not happen, need to look to the earth and sky, for wasn’t it a wonder that I created all of creation and the universes?  Aren’t earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, and the birth of a child all wonders that can’t be denied?  You see things happen, but you don’t attribute it to Me, you attribute it to yourself, others, or circumstances. 
 
Wake up!  That is exactly why you need a greater relationship with Me, so that you will see and understand what I give you through our conversations, My Word, or visions and dreams.  Without this you will be walking in your own ignorance, pride, and rebellion, idolizing yourself over Me.
 
If you have a greater relationship with Me, you will know and recognize the signs of danger that I show you or speak to you about.  Then you can seek Me as to the solution and not run off afraid crying, because of what you saw.  If you seek Me for the solution, you won’t do what you think best, because of course humans usually think that they already know the solution to all the problems in the world.  What if I said the solution was to sit and wait at My feet, until I tell you something different?  How would you know this, if you weren’t in a greater relationship with Me and hadn’t sought Me about the problem?  Face it, you wouldn’t know it and you would probably be trying to do something about the problem because of pride and, or rebellion and falling right into the enemy’s trap.  Don’t forget the enemy knows you well, especially your weaknesses, so that he can cause you to fall into the hole he already has dug for you, so that you will have difficulty getting out, get frustrated, give up, so that he can win you to his side. 
 
Tell Me, why would the enemy want to leave you standing to fight another day?  That wouldn’t be wise of him, not that he is wise, but he is very crafty and is always seeking to find ways to bring My people down.  That is why again, it is important to have a greater relationship with Me, so that you can stop or lessen his intentions / plans before they come into fruition.  You will not always have someone else to go to, to ask what to do.  YOU WILL HAVE ME, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP. SEEK ME. GIVE ME A GREATER OPENING TO YOUR HEART, SO I CAN FILL YOU WITH MORE OF ME!
 
On a football team, which is the side that scores the points, offense or defense?  If you said offense, you were correct.  So wouldn’t you rather be on the side scoring points for yourself and Me, than to have to constantly be pulling yourself up off the floor or out of the ditch or wherever you land after you get hit in an onslaught from the enemy?  I thought so.  It is a lot more fun to be dancing on the enemy’s head than to be crying your eyes out or hardly able to move because of what has happened to you.  Understand you can get hit not only physically, but the enemy takes great delight in hitting you mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially as well!
 
Begin to use the wisdom that I have given you, instead of letting the enemy take advantage of you another second!  In your prayers ask Me for the enemy’s plans and purposes.  Remember, you have not because you ask not. Scripture  ASK ME, AND I WILL ANSWER.  Just say,
 
            Father, give me the enemy’s plans and purposes in advance.  So that I can then seek You,
            Lord as to what to do about it (pray it through myself; share it with a friend, for unity; or
            share it with a large group/ pastor / church). Lord, then let me be obedient to whatever you
            have told me to do, so that we, Lord, you and I, can see the effect of the enemy’s plans either
            lessened or come to nothing.  Lord, Your will be done, Your Kingdom come, on earth, as it is
            in Heaven. Father, I ask this in Jesus Name.  Amen.
 
When you begin to pray this, you need to be consistent in praying it, so that I will know you are sincere in wanting this.  Doing this type of prayer will elevate you in spiritual warfare, because you are asking for more responsibility in My Kingdom.  You are making a conscious choice to advance in My Kingdom, not only for yourself but for loved ones, and others.  Daniel was able to see much into My Kingdom and progress much.  He served Me and many earthly Kings, because he was willing to be responsible and obedient to whatever I told him to do, regardless of the threats he received from the enemy.  Daniel 6:16 – 27  Daniel earned his rewards for serving Me faithfully for many years.
 
Praying this way means you will know more in advance what the enemy intends.  You will be able to seek Me as to My directions, and then do whatever I tell you to do.  This will cause you to stay upright in the battle.  Knowing in advance, you will be able to stop many things from blindsiding you.  So that instead of constantly getting hit out of seemingly nowhere, and then having to regroup to get back up, you will lessen the effects or stop what the enemy had planned / intended. 
 
Fighting wisely, with Me, will cause your battles to be shorter, because we will be fighting as a team, in unity.  This will allow you to spend more time with Me, your family and friends, and less time recuperating mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, or financially. 
 
Obedience to Me is the greatest way you can honor Me and worship Me.  Being obedient is not easy and totally goes against pride, rebellion, and many other spirits, that try to control My people.  Obedience to Me says so much about you and our relationship to Me.  I love you and want the best for you, but you have to be willing to believe and trust Me and follow My directions in all things.  That is when we truly become united as One, so that we become a formidable force, that defeats the enemy or causes the enemy to run the other way!

Love,
Abba
 
John 14: 12  I assure you and most solemnly say to you, anyone who believes in Me [as Savior] will also do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these [in extent and outreach], because I am going to the Father.”  AMP
 
Acts 5:14-15  14) More and more believers in the Lord, crowds of men and women, were constantly being added to their number,  15) to such an extent that they even carried their sick out into the streets and put them on cots and sleeping pads, so that when Peter came by at least his shadow might fall on one of them (with healing power).
 
sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/bruce-allen-2011miracles, translating in the spirit
 
Acts 8: 38 - 40   38) And he (Eunuch) ordered that the chariot be stopped; and both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and Philip baptized him.  39) When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord (suddenly) took Philip (and carried him) away (to a different place); and the eunuch no longer saw him, but he went on  his way rejoicing.  40) But Philip found himself at Azotus, and as he passed through he preached the good news (of salvation) to all the cities, until he came to Caesarea (Maritima)
 
John 20: 27  Then He (Jesus) said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and put out your hand and place it in My side.  Do not be unbelieving, but (stop doubting and ) believe .”
 
Rev. 13:13  He performs great signs (awe-inspiring acts), even making fire fall from the sky to the earth, right before people’s eyes.
 
http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/sunrise-angel-and-cross-photographed-same-day/#S3L7TT705Gcy4grs.99
 
godisreal.today/modern-day-miracles  ( Katie Souza; Heidi Baker, etc)
 

Daniel 6:16 – 27  16 Then the king gave a command, and Daniel was brought and thrown into the den of lions. The king said to Daniel, “May your God, whom you constantly serve, rescue you Himself!” 17 A stone was brought and laid over the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet ring and with the signet rings of his nobles, so that nothing would be changed concerning Daniel. 18 Then the king returned to his palace and spent the night fasting; and no music or entertainment was brought before him, and he remained unable to sleep.

 
19 Then the king arose at dawn, at the break of day, and hurried to the den of lions. 20 When he had come near the den, he called out to Daniel with a troubled voice. The king said to Daniel, “O Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you constantly serve, been able to rescue you from the lions?” 21 Then Daniel spoke to the king, “O king, live forever! 22 My God has sent His angel and has shut the mouths of the lions so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent before Him; and also before you, O king, I have committed no crime.” 23 Then the king was greatly pleased and ordered that Daniel be taken out of the den. So Daniel was taken out of the den, and no injury whatever was found on him, because he believed in and relied on and trusted in his God. 24 The king then gave a command, and those men who had maliciously accused Daniel were brought and thrown into the den of lions, they, their children and their wives; and before they reached the bottom of the den, the lions overpowered them and crushed all their bones.
 
25 Then Darius the king wrote to all the peoples, nations, and speakers of every language who were living in all the land: “May peace abound to you! 26 I issue a decree that in all the dominion of my kingdom men are to [reverently] fear and tremble before the God of Daniel,
 
For He is the living God, enduring and steadfast forever, And His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed, And His dominion will be forever.  27  “He rescues and saves and performs signs and wonders In heaven and on earth—He who has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment