Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Winds of the Spirit are blowing by Deborah Waldron Fry



Listen, Beloved.  The Winds of the Spirit are blowing.  There is a new sound vibrating through your atmosphere.

The God of Glory is thundering over your life, My Child.  I go before you and make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars.  My Voice is the Sound of many waters breaking down old patterns of thinking.
I AM breaking through old paradigms that have kept you bound up in the enemy’s chains.  I AM shaking the very foundations of mistaken beliefs and opening the doors of your prison.
Come forth, Beloved.  Arise from these ashes of misery and broken dreams.
I AM calling you forth from your hiding place.  New revelations are being unlocked and doors that have been closed shall suddenly be opened.  You shall hear My Voice behind you, saying, ” This is the way, walk in it.”
Do not be afraid, Dear One.  I have rescued you because I delight in you.  I AM bringing you forth into a spacious place.  I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the LORD, who calls you by your name.

“The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders; the Lord is upon many (great) waters,”
   Psalm 29:3.
“and behold, the Glory of the God of Israel was coming from the way of the east. And His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory,”   Ezekiel 43:2.
“His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters,”   Revelation 1:15.
“They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my stay.  He brought me forth also into a broad place; He rescued me, because He delighted in me,”   Psalm 18:18-19.
“The LORD, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher.  Your ears will hear a word behind you, “This is the way, walk in it,” whenever you turn to the right or to the left,”   Isaiah 30:20-21.
“The God of our forefathers has destined and appointed you to come progressively to know His will [to perceive, to recognize more strongly and clearly, and to become better and more intimately acquainted with His will], and to see the Righteous One (Jesus Christ, the Messiah), and to hear a Voice from His [own] mouth and a message from His [own] lips,”   Acts 22:14.
“I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron.  I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel,”   Isaiah 45:2-3.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment