Friday, January 29, 2016

Prophetic Word by KJ

sent by Harrietta


Thus Saith the Lord;                     January 22, 2016

    How can I warn you My people?  I have tried in so many ways and still many of you do not prepare yourselves.

    In your nation you have been so very blessed it is hard for you to grasp the reality of My Word.  Believe Me, the times will be terrible.  My Word is so very true.  You must be close to Me and you must know My Word.  You simply cannot depend on any human being.

    Your Government has been preparing for quite a while now but they never listen to Me.  They only want to have power over all the people and they will succeed.

    Hesitate not to yield all to Me.  Hold nothing back.  Come fully into My arms for only then am I able to hold you close and protect you.  Have no fear if you are fully Mine. I am Almighty!!

Judges 16:24  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment