Tuesday, January 19, 2016

ORDERED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT by Glenn Jackson


                                            
                                                                                                            
                                            
Words of Prophecy:

 
*       Fasting of any kind [as directed by the Holy Spirit, in any given season] with a view to one entering into the position of abiding in the place of a "fasted life" [a life wherein the spirit man is continually in dominance over the soul and body] will always set things in order - including the tongue.
        ...."feed me with the food [both spiritual and physical] that is needful for me".... Proverbs 30:8b The Amplified Translation
        What one eats [both spiritually and physically] should be ordered by the Holy Spirit [Who is the world's greatest Nutritionist!]. As one acknowledges Him in all of their ways it is certain that He will lead them to the perfect diet for them [again, both spiritually and physically]. While it is not a sin to eat meat, refined flour,  or refined sugar it is certain that eating too much of these things [or TOO MUCH of anything else - for that matter] can - in both the short term and long term -  lead to digestive problems and beyond [not to mention the negative affect that improper diet has on us, spiritually-speaking]

        The bottom line is that it is up to each individual to choose [in and by the Holy Spirit]what diet they believe is most profitable for a healthy existence - both spiritually and physically-speaking - in order that the Holy Spirit might continually be found "quickening" them [spirit, soul and body], with a view to them finishing their race in great strength and power in the glorious days that are, even now, beginning to overtake all those who are truly seeking first the Kingdom and the fullness of their precious destiny [destination] therein.

        ...."But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you".... Romans 8:11 KJV
Prayer of Proclamation:
        
Heavenly Father, I present my body as a living sacrifice. I offer obedience in food intake and in my times of exercise to you as a time of worship, to glorify you in my body. I purpose in my heart to sow self-control, endurance and faithfulness. I earnestly expect to become more and more like Jesus - and therefore, Father, I press on toward that goal for the prize of my high calling. I decree that with every step in obedience I take I am increasing in health, strength and discipline. Thank you for anointing me to succeed as I prove Your good and perfect Will in my life - and I declare it done in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

        ...."Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, [which is] your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect".... Romans 12:1-2 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment