Thursday, January 21, 2016

What Are You Waiting For? given through Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer



Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Don’t you know I’m calling you? Haven’t you heard Me crying out for you? I call for My people from the north, south, east, and west. I’m calling you forth at this time and this hour. Come out of your hiding places, come out of the cracks and crevices. Come out! Come out of your comfortable places, you can’t avoid Me forever. Don’t you hear the trumpets blasting? Come forth! Come forth! Come forth!

Don’t you see My Angels as they rise up to come forth on your behalf? They are preparing for a great battle. Many are even now sharpening their swords, knives and other equipment. Others check the straps, shields, helmets, buckles and armor to make sure all is ready for when the time comes for them to fight.

Even the horses know that it is a time of preparation. They too feel the anticipation in the air and through the angels as they move in and around them. The horses dancing feet, are moving gracefully across the heavenlies at times, and at other times, they are stomping dangerously to destroy what will be under their feet, all in preparation for the battles ahead. They know what is coming as well.

Haven’t you heard the armor clanging as My angelic beings practice warfare strategy with each other? They know, just as you do, that this will not be an easy battle. But they also know it will be made easier, the more time they take worshiping Me, just as it is for you. You hadn’t thought that My angelic beings (Rev 7:11) needed to worship Me? My angels love to worship Me. They are singing, dancing, and playing instruments before Me, or just spending time in My presence, whenever they get a little bit of time. That’s how they are. They love to worship Me. Do you love to worship Me with a passion that is all consuming? That’s how it is for them, all consuming. That’s all they want to do, is worship Me. They know I love when they worship Me, but also, that it helps to keep them focused, at peace, and it gives them the strength they need to battle, just as it does you. For some angelic beings, that is their assignment, to worship me as they excel in singing, dancing, playing instruments, or just spending time with Me, while others have other assignments to take care of in areas they excel in. Each one has their position and area of authority and types of things they do best, just like humans. Humans all have things they are better at, than others. There are some similarities and differences between them, just as it is with humans.

Realize now, if you haven’t understood it before, that what is coming will require more of you than you have ever experienced. It will especially require more of yourself to know Me, like you have never known Me before. You need to know Me personally, more personally than your spouse, family members, or best friends, so that there won’t be any communication problems between us. Oh, I get it, you think you will always have someone around who knows Me well, and you can rely on their relationship with Me to find out what you need to know. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way. I’m a jealous God and I want you, all for myself, to talk to, and spend time with, worshipping Me and no other. Is that so hard to understand? I thought I spelled that out to you in the Ten Commandments. (Ex 20: 4-6). I don’t embrace idolatry of spouses, family members, best friends, pastors, prophets, apostles, teachers, evangelists, heroes, superstars, pets, hobbies, yourself, or anything else. You are to love Me above all else. I am Number 1 in your life. I am your first love; there is no other above Me. So do you understand now?

I love you so much, that I want you to be as much like Me, as possible. For you to do that, you need to spend time with Me in prayer, worship, reading My Word, just waiting, thinking about Me, and talking to Me, so that you can get to know Me for who I am. All of that takes time and some of you think you don’t have time. All I can say is, if you don’t start to make the time to spend with Me, pretty soon there won’t be time to get to know Me and it will cost you. You need to start this now, time is short. Build your relationship with Me now, so that it is there, when you need Me most.

There are those who struggle with loving Me, because of past hurts. They usually don’t love themselves much either, because they haven’t been shown an example of what healthy unconditional love is by those who are closest to them. They have often been shown what unhealthy love is, such as, if you do this, I’ll do that for you, or they’ve been told and shown that love is abusive language or abusive treatment. I promise you, I won’t abuse you, mentally, physically, or emotionally. I will love you for who you are, right now. I will take you, warts and all. You don’t have to dress up for Me or do anything extravagant. I love you the way you are. Remember, I knew you before you were born. I created you and placed you in your mother’s womb. I Am. Nothing is impossible for Me.
There are others who struggle with loving Me because of abandonment, by those who were supposed to love and care for them. So that they feel I won’t be there for them, or that I will leave or forsake them when the going gets tough. But, I’ve got to tell you, I’m omnipresent. That means I’m always there, right by you. That also means I see, hear, and know everything about you. OOPPPS! You forgot that! Well, it is what it is. So let Me say it again, I am always with you, through good and through bad. I will always know everything you do, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks or tells you, that’s just the way it is. You were Mine in the beginning and My hope is that you will choose to invite Me into your heart for the first time or for even more of Me, so that Holy Spirit can come in and begin to help you get through life a little easier. That will also open the way for you to have a relationship with My Son, Jesus. He is one of the best parts of Me! Just think, if you don’t know Me already, when you invite Me into your heart, you get a triple bonus package deal, that is a triple threat to the enemy! No one else can make you an offer like Me. I have the best to offer, because you are the best and I only want My best for you.

If you don’t already have a relationship with Me, then we are definitely at the starting gate for the rest of your life. I want you to go with Me on the adventure of your life! I promise I will never leave nor forsake you. I will love you as you are. You need Me more now than ever before. I will protect and provide for you, as only I can. I am the only One who can give you eternal life. (John 3:36, John 6:47 AMP) If you want to be with your loved ones who have gone to Heaven, I am the only way to get there. You have to go through Me, which means you need to ask Me to forgive you of all past sins, or as My little ones say, “I’VE BEEN BAD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND COME IN MY HEART, JESUS!” Did you know I’ve had two and three year olds come to Me to ask Me to come into their hearts?

Okay, so you want more of Me and need Me (some more desperately than others). So here we are at the starting gate for the rest of your life, too. I want you to go with Me on the adventure of your life! I promise I will never leave nor forsake you. I will love you as you are. You need Me more now than ever before. I will protect and provide for you, as only I can. So if you want more of Me, just say, “I WANT MORE OF YOU, LORD. PLEASE FILL ME, LORD! HELP ME TO CHANGE AND STRETCH AND GROW TO BECOME ALL THAT YOU WANT ME TO BE, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.”

It isn’t anything hard to do and you need more of Me anyway. So what are you waiting for?


Love,


Abba


Rev 7:11 All the angels stood in a circle around the throne, and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell facedown before the throne and worshipped God. (NLT)


Ex 20: 4-6 4) “You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea. 5) You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God , am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected – even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me. 6) But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands.” (NLT)

Ex 20: 4-6 4) “You shall not make for yourself any idol, or any likeness (form, manifestation) of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth [as an object to worship]. 5) You shall not worship them nor serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous (impassioned) God
[(a) demanding what is rightfully and uniquely mine], visiting (avenging) the iniquity (sin, guilt) of the fathers on the children [that is, calling the children to account for the sins of their fathers], to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6) but showing graciousness and steadfast lovingkindness to thousands [of generations] of those who love Me and keep My commandments.”
(a) Ex. 20:5 God does not tolerate the transfer of the honor and worship that is due Him to any other
being or object. (AMP)


John 3:36 He who believes and trusts in the Son and accepts Him [as Savior] has eternal life [that is, already possesses it]; but he who does not believe the Son and chooses to reject Him, [disobeying Him and denying Him as Savior] will not see [eternal] life, but [instead] the wrath of God hangs over him continually. (AMP)


John 6:47 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, he who believes [in Me as Savior – who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me- already] has eternal life [that is, now possesses it], and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day. (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment