Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Times by Glynda Linkous




Your times are in My capable hands. Man has an insatiable curiosity about the future and My Children often wonder why I do not reveal more about their future to them.

When you know extreme good or bad seasons lay ahead, it removes your focus to that time. You cannot prevent the negative if I have ordained it, or increase the good. Therefore, you would waste valuable time and energy anticipating and trying to change the unchangeable.

Be always aware I have your best interests at heart. I want what is best for you, but achieving what is best does not come easy, and often arrives at the end of a path you would never choose.

When I do not show you what is ahead, it is a sign to you to focus on the now.

Give your all to each moment in time and know I guide your steps in the way that is best.

Psalm 31:15  My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

James 1:4-5
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Matthew 6:34  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment