Monday, January 18, 2016

AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR! Behold the Bridegroom has come! by Henry Falcone


The midnight hour has come: Behold the Bridegroom has come, go out and meet him.

This is the day My kingdom people are arising, they are arising with healing in their wings. They shall run and not grow weary, and they shall walk and not faint. I have anointed and appointed them for such a time as this.

The Earth has not ever seen such an overcoming people take dominion and authority over the Earth as they will never will again. For what I have shaken has been shaken will continue to shake until that which can not be shaken shall remain. I have prepared you for such a time as this.

I have drawn out a people within a people, a church within a church, a Bride among the daughters. For the midnight hour has come, “come out and go and meet the bridegroom.” My kingdom people have heard that shout of the midnight hour and now have come to enter into the fullness of the marriage supper of the lamb.”

All that I Am, And all that I EVER WILL BE is yours. My kingdom people will know me as the All in All. My kingdom people will demonstrate my glory, my purest holy love, and it will burn and consume everything else that is not like me.

Nations are going to tremble, people will cry out, rocks fall on me, because of my glory that is about to revealed upon the Earth through my overcoming people, through my kingdom people, through my man-child, through my Bride. The earth is going to be changed by the fullness of my glory.

So it is time, my kingdom people have arisen and now they will begin to shine for their light has come and my glory will be seen upon them. Not the glory of religion, not the glory of the traditions of men, but the Glory that I fill my house with.

The Glory that my manifest presence reflects. Just as they saw in me on the mount of transfiguration they are now going to see in and upon you my kingdom people. The time of all things has come. I have made ready a bride for myself and she has made herself ready for me. She has ravished my heart, my sister my bride, and now she is coming out of the wilderness leaving upon me her beloved.

Now we will go the temple even as I went into the temple and threw out the money changers and my fire will burn in my house for I am finishing the refining of a people, my Holy Priesthood, My Royal Priesthood that they may bring me offerings of righteousness.

Now my Kingdom people will stand up in my house and declared it again, “My house is house of prayer!”  My Kings and Priests are arising on the Earth to live and do my will alone on Earth as it is Heaven. A new breed of my people has come forth to bring forth the Kingdom of God advancement.

A people within a people, a church within a church, a Holy Remnant, A Bride, the over-comers, the man-child I have made for myself to redeem the Earth and overcome all things even as I have overcome all things and now sit at the right hand of my Father. These are the ones that will now be ready to rule and reign with me for 1000 years.

The time has come. The time is here. It is invading the Earth even while great darkness has come, but greater is the light that shine upon you than the darkness that will cover the Earth, for the Earth will be filled with my Glory, by a people I have made ready for myself to reflect that glory and fill the Earth.

Don’t turn back now, don’t look away even for a moment. Keep your eyes and heart fixed upon me and my kingdom reality will saturate you more and more and as it does, this world will be transformed from darkness to light, from sin to righteousness.

The kingdoms of this world are becoming the Kingdoms of God now. The Holy Spirit invasion of pure Holy love will finish all things in you and then on the Earth. Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord. Selah!



Edited by Henry Falcone on 01/14/2016 at 6:41am


__________________
Henry Falcone 

No comments:

Post a Comment