Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ears to Hear/Hearts to Obey by Debra Lowe




       May this year be crowned with God's goodness.  As I was praying and waiting for our Father to speak, I kept hearing that verse, "thou crownest the year with goodness; and thy paths drop fatness." (Ps. 65:11)
     This is what I hear the Lord saying to us, for many this will be a record year of seeing the blessing of My goodness, it will flow in various ways and you will be amazed at how I choose to visit you and send My favor in your life.  I will seem closer than ever because you are now awakened in your mind and body and have aligned yourself with your spirit.  You have learned through years of yielding and training to allow your spirit directed by precious Holy Spirit to lead you.  Now, you will hear My voice clearly speaking and instructing you in your daily living, which will cause you to be a shining example of the kingdom and My loving kindness.  Trust is what is important and you have come to trust Me even more because you have seen that I Am trust worthy.  This will be the most exciting adventure walking with Me that you have seen, because you have matured to a place where more can be given and entrusted to you.  There has not a moment of your life been wasted, for now you will know how good I really am to all who trust and obey.  Yes, I have crowned you with all of My loving kindness and tender mercies, you are my love.

     "Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; and crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies." (Ps. 103:4)
     "Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation." (Ps. 62:1)


Love,


Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment