Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Jo Ellen Stevens~ I AM BLASTING THE BULLIES WITH THE BREATH OF MY MOUTH!


I heard the Lord say tonight “I am “Blasting the Bullies” I am blasting the bullies that have tried to keep my people back from going into their destinies! Yes, with the Breath Of My Mouth and the Fire Of My Spirit I will blast them! Did I not say that as you worship me that, the enemies will melt like wax at the presence of the Lord!”
“So stand in the midst of your darkness and in the midst of the intimidation! For I will blast the Bullies of sickness that have held you down! I will blast the spirit of intimidation that has kept you from moving forward! I will, with a blast of my nostrils, blast the bullies of shame! I will, Blast The Bullies Of Fear, Doubt, and Unbelief as you praise Me for what I am about to do with you in this hour!! Yes, I am blasting the Bullies Of The Past, Present and Future and clearing out a path for you in the harvest field in 2016! See they are burning up even now!!
Psalm 97:1-6 (NOG)
“Yahweh rules as king.
Let the earth rejoice.
Let all the islands be joyful.
Clouds and darkness surround him.
Righteousness and justice are the foundations of his throne.
Fire spreads ahead of him.
It burns his enemies who surround him.
His flashes of lightning light up the world.
The earth sees them and trembles.
The mountains melt like wax in the presence of Yahweh,
in the presence of the Adonay of the whole earth.
The heavens tell about his righteousness,
and all the people of the world see his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment