Thursday, January 21, 2016

A wheel within a wheel: Two shall become one! by Henry Falcone



You are right to diligently seek me, for this is my greatest desire for you and all my creation that they would desire to know me as i desire to know and be with them even as a husband would be with his wife.

The two shall become one flesh. The time has come. The time is now here for the two in one to be revealed upon the Earth. The time of all things to come, the climax of the ages is here.

I am fundamentally bringing forth my purposes in your life. I am bringing forth my divine plans of why I made you and you will know Me and everlasting Joy will be upon your heard. It is time to reveal, it it time to make known the secrets and mysteries of God on the Earth.

Do not be afraid to come as close as you want. I want you to come closer and closer until my voice reverberates in you and your thoughts line up with my thoughts. My will, will be done in Earth (you) as it is heaven. A wheel within a wheel you are. My living creatures are being lifted up above the Earth, and my wheels on Earth will move in unison with my living creatures in heaven.

A people of destiny have come forth as that wheel within a wheel. The time of the Bride and Bridegroom is upon the Earth. The Bride is coming forth from the wilderness leaning upon her beloved. She is walking now in the midst of the vineyard ready to bring forth a people who will be ready for the marriage supper of the lamb.

A bride has made herself ready and she is now permitted to wear the white garment that has been prepared for her. She will stand in the midst of my people to shine forth my Glory. She will walk in the midst of the Earth for her light will expel the darkness.

A day of divine interruption has come, the earth’s travail is about full, the sons and daughters of God are arising in this hour to take their place as the wheel within a wheel. My Glory will be seen throughout the Earth through a people made ready for my end time purposes.

A fire is burning in them. The fire of my pure holy love. A people arrayed in battle gear to subdue the Earth with the Glory and knowledge of the One True God and Jesus Christ he has sent.

A new day is breaking forth. The Kingdom age is dawning in our midst. The midnight hour has come and the wise have come into the feast and are eating from the tree of life and drinking from the river of life in the midst of my garden.

All things are now ready, the divine transfiguration of my people has come. Now my bride, my kingdom people, are arising and shining for their light has come and my glory shall be seen upon them.

They have arisen with healing in their wings. They have been planted by the river of life. Like fruitful trees their leaves will bring forth healing to the nations. The time has come. The time is here for all things to be made new. The old has passed away and is passing away, for behold I make all things new.

The fire of my Holy Love is burning in the hearts of those who have diligently made me their resting place. My love is overwhelming those who have entered and now live in the Secret Place of the Most High God.

They have entered into the true Sabbath rest I have reserved for the true people of God. The 7th day rest is dawning and in that dawn the world is shaking like never before. My judgments have come to judge that which is mine and that which belongs to the enemy.

What is mine will pass through the fire, what is the enemies will burn up and be thrown along with him in the lake of fire for 1000 years.

I am calling you now into the deep of the fire of my Holy flames. You are going to dance in the midst of the flames. You are going to sing in the midst of the flames. You are going to be kept safe in my flames in the hour that has come upon the world.

You are my own ones. You are my anointed ones. You are my sister, my bride, so let us go now and leap upon the mountains of spices together, for there I will give you my love even more fully. Rejoice oh barren land you have become a fruitful city, the city of our God, The New Jerusalem is here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment