Tuesday, January 19, 2016

ENTERING INTO LOVE’S PURE HOLY LIGHT! by Henry Falcone


My Beloved ones,

I am the light of the world, He who enters in to my light enters into the fullness of my love. My love is light. You must now enter into the fullness of my pure Holy light that I am releasing in my mature sons and daughters. 
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
 The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life, and that life was the Light of men.

My light will be seen in you now as my pure holy love burns in you for the day of your arising is here. My light shall shine in you because I have given you the purest holy love that you were made to contain fully. It will no longer be put under a bushel, or hidden where others can't see. You will now become the "great city on a hill that can't be contained," my New Jerusalem City.

For the day that Abraham looked for is now here. The architect and builder of all things is unfolding His final work to be seen on the Earth as it is heaven. Mankind has not seen, nor even has it entered into the heart of men, the work my pure holy love is now producing. Much that I have hidden will now be revealed as the light of my love overcomes all things.

My light burning in you as pure holy love is changing this world from darkness to pure holy light. Only sons and daughters of the light will be able to live and breath its air. For the atmosphere of my perfect love filling all things completely will bring forth my will on Earth as it is Heaven.  My pure holy love has cast out all fear in my own ones, my mature sons and daughters. For their is no fear in love.

Who will hear my trumpet sound? Who will enter the door that is now standing open in heaven. Who will enter the realm of my pure holy love that will fill all things everywhere with my divine presence? For all those that will hear the trump and all those who will enter that heavenly doorway will be lifted to the "seated place" next to me on my throne.  I have prepared a place for my over-comers. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places.

My mature ones will be lifted up into the realm of my loves purest revelation, and from that revelation they will be shown all the things to come. Those who overcome will work with me in the restoration of all things to their original intent.

For from the beginning in the Garden, I have set a part a place for my fellowship with you to experience the depth, width, height and breath of my love for eternity. From the Garden of Eden, to the Garden of Gethsemane have I made a way for you to come and be with me intimately. Through my shed blood you must enter into the fullness of what My love is working in you now and for eternity.

I am the light of the world and in me their is no darkness. I am in you and you are in me so light and darkness will never fellowship together. I have removed the darkness from you, I am removing all the darkness in you, so that the light of glory may be seen upon you.

Yes the day of Isaiah is here. You are now arising and you will now shine, for the light has come and the glory of the Lord shall be seen upon you. Yes, in deep darkness my pure holy love will shine and nations are about to come to your arising.

Don't be discouraged by what you see happening around you. Look at the pure Holy Love that I have placed within you. Look at the light that the darkness can not comprehend that is now changing you from glory to glory.

A new day is here, and my full grown sons and daughters are now entering the season of my light that I have shined into the darkness. They are entering into the experience of the fullness of my love. I in them and they in me that we may be one. This is the Glory the father has given me, that we would be one even as I am in the Father and He is in me, that you and us will be one.

Enter in, come up here, and I will show you the things to come as you enter into my love's pure light. Selah!

No comments:

Post a Comment