Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Masquerade Is Over by Linda Patterson



In a vision I saw a group of many people masquerading, wearing masks and costumes. For too long they have been in fear of allowing people to truly know them.

I heard the Lord say::

That act in now over, for the true identities will be revealed, as these lost and lonely ones, broken in spirit, wounded in their soul come forward into the light of salvation. The masks and the costumes will be laid aside, as the truth of My word penetrates deep within their heart. They truly shall be free! Free to live, free to love and free to experience the joys of My Kingdom.

As they have surrendered at the cross, I dress them now in a a robe of righteousness. As they continue to walk by My side and grow in faith they shall attain many new garments, crowns and precious jewels.

They are coming! They are coming! All will be stripped away and laid bare at My feet. The costumes, the masks will be exchanged for Heavenly apparel, and their faces shall be smeared with the Oil of Joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment