Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day Of The Watchmen - Return Of The Nephilim by Hollie L Moody

Sent by Dee Hoetmer 
15 January 2006
 
Micah 7:4 ~ ".the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh."
 
Luke 17:26 ~ "And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."
 
In a vision, I was standing in a group of people. We were laughing and talking together. I sensed that the Lord was standing next to me. "Child," I heard the Lord say to me, "what are you doing here?" I was surprised by the Lord's question. "I am visiting with my friends," I replied. "This is not what I have called you unto," the Lord said to me. "Why are you not up in the tower where I have called you to be?"
 
I saw that the Lord had turned from the group of people, and was pointing upwards. I looked up to where the Lord was pointing, and saw a very high tower. "Because it's lonely in the tower," I said to the Lord.
 
"Return to where I have stationed you," the Lord commanded me.
 
I slowly began to climb my way back up into the high tower. When I arrived back into the tower, I saw that the entire tower was open on all sides and that I was able to look out easily into all directions. I looked down and saw that the Lord was walking in and out of the crowds of people spread out below me. At intervals, He would stop and speak quietly to certain people. These people would then also separate themselves from the crowds and make their way to where the Lord would point for them to be. I saw that some of the people were positioned on rooftops. Some were positioned on walls that ran around the perimeter of the city. Others were in groups of twos and were walkingaround the city together. Still others were also up in high towers such as the one I was in.
 
I then sensed the Lord's return next to me. "Why am I here, Lord?" I asked.
 
"To keep watch," the Lord replied. (Habakkuk 2:1-3 ~~ "{1} I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
 
{2} And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run thatreadeth it.
 
{3} For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.")
 
So, I watched. For quite some time, I continued to watch. Yet, I saw nothing. I noticed that the Lord was going from watchman to watchman, speaking to them. I saw that some of them had fallen asleep on their watch, and that the Lord appeared quite displeasedby this. (Isaiah 56:10 ~~ "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.")
 
Suddenly, I saw something bright falling from the heavens. When this brightness struck the earth, I saw what appeared to be a mist. From this mist sprang forth spirits, some type of angelic beings. Yet I felt tremendous and immense fear and unease as I viewed these spiritual beings. (Luke 10:18 ~~ "And he <Jesus said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Revelation 9:1-3 ~~ "{1} And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
 
{2} And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
 
{3} And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power." Revelation 16:14 ~~ "For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that greatday of God Almighty."
 
2 Corinthians 11:14 ~~ "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.")
 
"What is happening, Lord?" I asked the Lord. "What are these spiritual beings?"
 
"These are the fallen ones," the Lord replied. "This is the return of the Nephilim." I had no idea what these words meant, yet was filled with absolute terror at what the Lord had just said to me. I then saw more spiritual beings descending from the heavens. Yet, even though I was afraid when I saw them, it was not with the same terror I had felt upon seeing those to whom the Lord referred to as the Nephilim.
 
"Who are these beings, Lord?" I asked.
 
"These are the Watchers," the Lord replied. "The Holy Ones." (Daniel 4: 13, 17 ~~ "
 
{13} I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and a holy one came down from heaven; {17} This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men."
 
Hebrews 1:14 ~~ "Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?")
 
I watched from my place in the tower as the Nephilim entered into whatappeared to be laboratories. I saw as the Nephilim stood side by side with what appeared to be doctors and whispered into the ears of the doctors. These doctors were conducting what appeared to be some type of complex experiments. Here in the laboratories, I saw as what appeared to be humans were brought forth. Yet, something about these "humans" disturbed me greatly.
 
"What is transpiring here, Lord?" I asked the Lord. "Who are these people that are being brought forth?"
 
"These are the soul-less ones," the Lord replied.
 
I felt a chill settle upon me at the Lord's words.
 
"From the very beginning of time," the Lord said to me, "Satan has sought to insinuate himself into the bloodline of men. He sought to taint the bloodline through which Messiah would come. Satan did this to prevent the salvation of mankind." (Genesis 3:15 ~~ "and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." Genesis 6:2, 4 ~~ "
 
{2} .the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. {4} There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.") "The world was filled with wickedness and the bloodline became corrupt through the fallen ones," the Lord said to me. "Until only one just and perfect man was left upon the face of the earth. Only his bloodline was free from any taint and blemish of the seed of the fallen ones. It was to be through the bloodline of Noah that My covenant would continue to be established. And it repented Me that I had made man, and it was determined to destroy man and the earth to free it from the taint of the fallen ones."
 
(Genesis 6:9, 17-18 ~~ "{9}.Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. {17} And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
 
{18} But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
 
Jude 6 ~~ "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.") I then saw as the Nephilim aligned themselves with certain people, and merged themselves with these people. I saw as they revealed themselves to these people as angels of light, as spiritual guides. I then heard as these people began to proclaim and speak of new theories and discoveries with which to explain the mysteries of the past, as well as forthcoming discoveries of the future. And their words were greeted and welcomed and believed upon by many.

(Galatians 1:8 ~~ "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 ~~ "{9} Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, {10} And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish: because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. {11} And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: {12} That they all might bedamned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
 
1 Timothy 4:1 ~~ "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils." 2 Timothy 4:4 ~~ "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and sall be turned unto fables.")
 
"What is the purpose of these things?" I asked the Lord.
 
"This is a last effort waged by the enemy to destroy man's ability to receive salvation," the Lord explained to me. "The soul-less ones do not have the ability to become or to experience salvation; for they have no soul. "Tell My children to watch, child," the Lord said unto me. "Tell them to allow nothing to deceive them."
 
"Who would believe these words, Lord?" I asked the Lord. "Very few," the Lord replied. "The words you speak will sound foolish to many. Yet the warning given to them now will become a seed planted in their heart. These words will be remembered by them when the need arrives. Fear not, child, to speak what I command you to speak." (Acts 18: 9-10 ~~ "{9} Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: {10} For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.")
 

In Him, ~~ Hollie L. Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment