Sunday, January 24, 2016

Period of Rest by Glynda Linkous





After each time of refinement, I grant a period of rest to My Children, to bask in the newness of blessings in their lives. A period of respite to catch your breath. This is one of My Rewards to you for submitting, and enduring.

Endurance is a precious treasure, and very greatly valued, especially in times to come.

Do not despise this time.

Zechariah 4:10  For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Psalm 23:2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.


Matthew 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment