Sunday, January 24, 2016

THE HOUR by M. P. Sanger


 

The HOUR has come for MY Warrior Son's of Heaven to be revealed. They WILL be known BY MY SPIRIT abiding/residing/DWELLING upon them. This Anointing/Mantle/FIRE will LOVE, Judge and transform the world around them, into my image and likeness... BY SPIRITUAL REALITIES... I AM...!!!
 
The whole of creation has been groaning for this DAY, MY DAY... OUR DAY...!! As MY Son's arise... A FIRE will devour before them; and behind them a flame burns: the land is as the garden of EDEN before them, ( prophetic Vision) and behind them a desolate wilderness;( the past is past at last, BLOOD POWER) YES, and nothing will escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of WAR-HORSES; and as horsemen, so will they run.
 
ALL things are set in the Fathers POWER,(from the foundation of the world). YOU my chosen have had a little strength and you have KEPT "MY WORD" NOW "MY WORD" WILL KEEP YOU IN "THE HOUR" THAT IS COMING TO JUDGE ALL MEN... YOU WILL SEE MY GLORIOUS APPEARING AS I COME OUT OF MY TABERNACLE...!!! "The poor in spirit will SEE HIM... The MEEK will inherit EVERYTHING"...!!! You ARE delivered from the evil one, the liar is bound the thief is bound the murderer is bound... BELIEVE on the Lord your GOD and so you WILL be ESTABLISHED... My Kingdom Anointing WILL DESTROY the yoke from off your neck... And YOU WILL NOT WEAR IT AGAIN...!!!
 
The TIME has come to open Heaven's DOOR and let MY FIRE ROAR.... For it is a DAY of BRIDE'S, SON'S the MANCHILD and WAR-HORSES TO RUN...!!! I have seen the sacrifice of MY People to drink the cup I have placed in their trembling hands... The cup that has taken their very lives... Now I will come and consume the sacrifice with HOLY FIRE.... I WILL FILL THIS PLACE with FIRE.... For I AM a CONSUMING FIRE...!!! Satan, his words, works and plans I AM destroying from the out-house to the white-house... He can do nothing... He is finished. (wherever the FAITH of GOD is FOUND).
 
The world is NOT ready for what is about to come upon it, BUT YOU ARE... For I will KEEP you in this HOUR for YOU WILL BE BLESSED by MY DWELLING in and with you... YOU WILL NOT FEAR though the earth be removed and the mountains are cast into the sea... I have NOT given you a spirit of fear, but of power LOVE and MY MIND...!!
 
I Am removing the shame, guilt and reproach the world has heaped upon my children because they will NOT bow down and be assimilated into the worlds systems and ways. It is the HOUR when I will destroy the covering of darkness from off the nations, that they may SEE ME and thee...!!!
 

It is the HOUR of MY great revealing... MY APPEARING... MY FIRE... MY BRIDE MY SON'S MY WAR-HORSE'S MY KINGDOM AND MY GLORY...!!! ALL of man's feeble plans will crumble stumble and fall... NOW... FOR I AM against them, for GOOD... I WILL break their staff of pride... There will be NO PLACE TO HIDE...!!! COME MY people... Sit with ME, until I PUT ALL OF YOUR ENEMIES UNDER YOUR FEET... COME, ENTER my rest.... I AM lifting you up above the enemy to crush him under your feet... You will rule with a ROD of iron LOVE. Satan cannot hurt you any more... COME to ME it is The HOUR to enter the place I have prepared for US.. Goshen.. The place of MY APPEARING...!! Looking Up... COME LORD JESUS... We meekly wait for you...!!! Joel 2, Rev. 3, Mal. 4, Rom. 8.  

No comments:

Post a Comment