Monday, January 18, 2016

The Dangers of Mixture by Mary B Dovie



“These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.  Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God,”  Matthew 15:8-9, NLT.
My beloved child, deception is running rampant in the churches today.  The mixture of what is culturally acceptable and bits and pieces of My Word is the poison many are served up to eat on Sundays from the pulpits all over the world.  This is the high place mentality I taught you about so many years ago.
The high places of worship in Israel during the times of the kings were where the people mixed the worship of pagan gods with worship of Me.  I forbid this mixture and set up only one place that was acceptable to Me for them to offer sacrifices.  I gave them the Tabernacle of Moses and then the Temple in Jerusalem, but they chose to mix My ways with the cultural norms of their day.  The cultures of the surrounding nations were steeped in idol worship and the high places or “bamahs*” were the locations for their rituals.
I AM is not just another god to be mixed in with a group.  I AM THE ONE TRUE GOD!  I will have no other gods before Me or considered My equal.  Read what I said through Jeremiah and Ezekiel and remind yourselves of the folly and dangers of mixing My Word (The Word of Life) with the current culture of the day.
I spoke to you about the need to give yourself a spiritual heart check-up to be sure of your obedience.  I AM coming to separate the true from the tainted: wheat from the tares. I do not bless mixture of My Word and the ever changing morality of society.  I CHANGE NOT!  But man’s society is fickle and his morals change with the wind, or the newest fad.
  • Woe to those who play with My Word and lead many up to the high places of Baal (secular humanism) to worship.
  • Woe to those who wink at sin and preach a grace mixed with high sounding doctrines of demons.
  • Woe to those who have no reverential fear of My holiness.
  • Woe to those who treat the Blood of My Son with contempt.
  • Woe to those who redefine the marriage covenant to conform to the current culture.
  • Woe to those who will tell Me how they will worship Me.
The way of salvation (the only true way) is through the Cross.  There are consequences for sin; its wages are death (eternal separation from Me in hell).  But I have provided a remedy, a pathway to freedom.  It is the only way, even as there was only one place of acceptable worship in the days of Israel’s kings.
Now I call out those who are confused and fearful to come to Me.  Come out of the culture of mixture and partake of the pure and untainted Word of God.  Even now I AM releasing My call and stirring up those who have been dissatisfied.  They have not understood why they have become so restless and thirsty, but it has been My work deep in their hearts.
As I release My call, I AM also releasing revelation.  As the scales fall from their eyes, they will, for the first time, really see me and come to know Me personally (intimately).  I AM not angry with these dear ones, but My call has an urgency because the hour is late and the dangers are so great.
I caution My people not to harden their hearts.  Do not cling to tradition because it seems comfortable.  Bring your doctrines and beliefs to the Light of My Word so I can reveal what is good and what is mixture.  You must choose Me and give Me your loyalty and devotion freely.  Otherwise, you worship Me in vain.
Come now and let Me do the heart work I desire to do in you.  Receive Me as I AM.  Receive My Word without mixture and enjoy the full fruits of My table. Shalom
*Bamahs: בָּמָה bâmâh baw-maw’ – Strong’s H1116 — high places (as places of worship)
“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want….  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever,”   Psalms 23:1, 5-6, NKJV.
Scriptural References:
Exodus 20:1-7;  Numbers 33:52;  Psalms 78:57-59;  Isaiah 29:13-14; 35:8;  Jeremiah 7:18, 30-32; 32:34-35; 44:17-19, 24-29;  Ezekiel 6:1-7; 16:24-25; 32:34-35;  Hosea 10:7-8;  Malachi 3:6;  Matthew 5:6; 11:28-30; 13:24-30;  Mark 6:52; 7:6-8;  Luke 6:24-26; 10:13; 11:42-52;  John 10:10; 12:40;  Romans 6:23; 12:1-2;  Colossians 2:8;  1 Timothy 2:2-4;  Hebrews 3:7-9; 13:4, 8-9a.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment