Monday, January 4, 2016

Be Tender by Glynda Linkous




Be Tender with those around you. Do not engage in strife, for it opens doors to the enemy of your souls.

Be gentle with your words, not chiding, not belittling or arguing, for this is My Will for you, My Children.

Lead by My Love, you leaders – not with fear, anger, or bullying, for these are not of My Spirit. Walk in My Ways, My Children, walk in My Ways if you are Mine, that the world may take notice.

John 13:35  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

James 3:16  For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Philippians 2:14  Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Titus 3:9  But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment