Saturday, January 9, 2016

Drink of My Living Water by Deborah Waldron Fry



You are My Child, and the sheep of My pasture.  This is truth.  The wolf is the enemy of the sheep.
The thief comes but to steal, kill, and destroy.  The devil is the predator of My Sheep.
Know this, Beloved.  You are not fighting a dumb devil.  The enemy knows that if he can steal your faith, he can steal your victory.  He is very intelligent.  He is clever and conniving and pure evil.  He is a liar and the father of lies.  There is NO truth in him.  The evil one tells you there is no hope and My promises do not apply to you.  Do not drink his poison, Dear One.
I AM truth.  I am not a man that I would lie.  Drink of My Living Water.  Know that your LORD, He is God.  I have created you and you are Mine.
Decide in your heart whose report you will believe.  All My promises are YES and AMEN.  The Cross changed everything.  You are of My Fold, Little One.  You are My Own.  Return to faith.  I know you, Beloved, and you know My Voice.
I speak comfortable words to you.  So fear not, My little flock.  It is Your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.
Sheep 101:   Sheep have many natural predators: one is the wolf.  Sheep are vulnerable to predators because they are basically defenseless and have no means of protecting themselves.  Sheep run when something frightens them. Shepherds protect their sheep from predators.  They keep sheep and lambs away from predators, by penning them at night or bedding them nearby. (see also Psalm 23 and John 10).
“Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are his; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture,”   Psalm 100:3.
“The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy.  I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows),”   John 10:10.
“But you do not believe and trust and rely on Me because you do not belong to My fold [you are no sheep of Mine].  The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me,”   John 10:26-27.
“For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world – even our FAITH,”   1 John 5:4.
“For the Son of God, Christ Jesus …was not yes and no, but is YES in Him.  For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are YES; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us,”   2 Corinthians 1:19-20.
“The LORD replied with kind and comfortable words to the angel who was speaking with me,”   Zechariah 1:13.
“Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom,”   Luke 12:32.
“Who has believed Our report?  And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?  (Jesus),”   Isaiah 53:1.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment