Friday, January 1, 2016

Jo Ellen Stevens ~ THIS YEAR I WILL GIVE YOU A NEW NAME!~

Timeline_Cover_doNotRename47asd
Isaiah 62:2 “For Zion’s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burns. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. …”


~THEY WILL BEGIN TO SEE THE CHRIST IN YOU~
I heard the Lord say that He was going to give many a new name in this season., Why? Because, in the past you had a name that was despised! . You were who your old nature was and you have walked with Him and prevailed! Therefore He has written His new Name upon you and by the Spirit, they will finally know you! Whereas, men did not understand who you were on the inside, they will begin to see The Christ in you and even the nature that has changed will come forth on the outside to be seen and known of men! It will be My glory! It will be, who you will be known for on this next leg of your journey!


~ANGELS WILL PAY ATTENTION~
Yes, I am writing this new Name on my people for the principalities and powers of darkness to see. These are they who have overcome and prevailed and like Generals in a Battle, they will not be able to touch you because of the authority that you carry in that realm. Because of this Name, you will not have to fight in this battle, but you will be in command and you shall decree a thing and so shall it be done in that realm! Because you have known my name, no evil shall touch you! ANGELS WILL PAY GREAT ATTENTION TO YOUR WORDS AND BE ON ALERT! They will be given charge over you!


~YOUR SCARS WILL BE TROPHIES~
Yes, you will carry the scars of past battles, but these scars will only be for trophies of My grace and for a testimony of how my strength in you, brought you to this place! Your new Name will be a sign that you have prevailed with your God in your battle, and men and women will look on these scars as beautiful and as a sign unto Me. Yes, you will be signs to them and pillars of the grace of God, in the house of your God! Yes, I will give you a New Name and you will be my dwelling place forever!


Revelation 3:12 (JUB) “He that overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out no more, and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God which is the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from and with my God, and I will write upon him my new name.”

Revelation 2:17 (AMP) “He who has an ear, let him hear and heed what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes [the world through believing that Jesus is the Son of God], to him I will give [the privilege of eating] some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone with a new name engraved on the stone which no one knows except the one who receives it.’

Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens 
http://dstevens7.wix.com/tcic

No comments:

Post a Comment