Monday, January 4, 2016

THE CURTAINS HAVE BEEN PULLED BACK by Stephen Hanson





17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Luke 8


“I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden wealth of secret places, So that you may know that it is I,The Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name. Isaiah 45

"This year will be the culmination of many things for my people. For those things that once hindered them in the past, will now be removed from them.
Those things that have kept you back, those things that have been a road block, will now be done away with.


For you are coming into your own, says the Lord. You are being given back what the locust has stolen.
You have waited and waited, and you have gone on for years waiting. But now, those things that were just seen dimly, will now be seen in the open.

Some doors will open and others will close. For there is a changing of the guard. Now you will see through the door and what lies beyond.
For those things hidden in secret will now be revealed to you. They were cloudy before, but now, a clarity will be seen like never before.

The curtains have been pulled back. Come into the holy of holies my child. For this is the deepest part of my sanctuary. Come past all the trappings that you see there; and come up to that place where I alone dwell.
My sanctuary will stand with all that is going on in the world around you. All will fall on that day. But my place reserved for my servants will stand."


Selah`
Stephen Hanson
www.stephenhansonprophet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment