Thursday, January 7, 2016

Which Are You? by Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer

 
Hail the King! Hail the King! Hail the King! He's coming! He's coming! He's coming! As I looked I saw Jesus coming into Jerusalem on the colt, as the people spread the palm fronds before Him, to worship and adore Him, to give Him praise and honor. Some were waving the palms or even holding them upright, as if they were making an honorary wall for Him to go between, like soldiers do when someone important passes before them. They were so excited. I could see it all over their faces, they could hardly be contained, the anticipation was so great. Several were running towards Him to touch Him, or anything that had been touched by Him. They just wanted to be close to Him, some to be able to say, "I touched the Master." Some just wanted to feel the garments of someone great. Some wanted to touch Him to be healed or made new. These were the people who loved Him greatly and accepted Him and wanted more of Him and to honor Him for who He was.
 
Then there were the others, who watched from a distance, some further away than others. They were looking to evaluate to consider and to scheme against Him. What were they going to do with Him? He really was a mystery to them. They really didn't understand Him and many were afraid of Him, because of what He had done. They were challenged by Him, and they were afraid they would lose whatever power they had over the people and over what they had. They had heard the rumors of healings, creating new body parts that hadn't been there before, deliverance of the demoniac, and then there was the raising of the dead. None of them had any authority, power or control to do any of that, so He was definitely a threat to them, they had to do something with Him. But what? How could they get rid of Him, but yet make it so it wasn't their fault, so they could blame someone else and they would come out the heroes in this? They had to come up with a plan, that would hide the evil of their intent. Some were there as singles, but there were groups of two or three huddled, plotting and planning, even as He rode by them. They didn't know or understand the consequences of the actions they would take. Ignorance, greed, pride, and more, a whole boatload of spirits controlling each one, that they were unaware of. Packed to the max, and caring only what they would get out of it. Not looking or even thinking of the good that had been created by Him in the brief time He was there.
 
I say to you, which are you? Oh, you aren't sure; maybe you haven't decided yet and are more in the middle. Remember, I don't like lukewarm, not even a little bit, I spit it out. Rev 3:16 So you need to decide, because My time is almost upon you, and to Me it is one way or the other, Heaven or Hell, there is no middle ground.
 
Maybe you aren't sold on Jesus yet or convinced He is the One for you, much less that I am God of the universe and in control of everything. That's it, you can't stand the fact that I really am in control of everything, including you. At times you think you are in control. After all, money, favors, and wheeling and dealing can buy a lot, but it doesn't buy Me. The only way you can get to me, is through loving Me, more than anything else, but then, that isn't always the way you see it, because material things mean a lot to you and it would be hard to give up some of those things. Maybe you could strike a deal with Me, to hang onto some of it, still get your way, and love me just a little. You think that might work, and it would be a whole lot easier on you. Is that the way you are?
 
Loving Me more than anything else, isn't really buying Me, but what it does get you is a whole lot of Me in return. Isn't that better than anything else? Oh, I see, you aren't sure you want to go there. I might tell you that you need to sacrifice something or someone you love, like when I told Abraham to lay Isaac on the altar and sacrifice him to Me. Hebrews 11: 17& 19 You aren't sure you could do that yet. Yet, I did that for you. I sacrificed My Only Son, on the cross to save all of you from your sins. So I am not asking you to do anything, I haven't already done. It wasn't easy to give Jesus up on the cross. He was My Only Son, but that was what was necessary to defeat the enemy in the end, and to prove My love to you, above all else.
 
Maybe you have bitterness or anger over past events or from people in your life you have had to deal with in the past or even now. Maybe you are angry with Me, God. Maybe you feel like I haven't done right by you. There was the time, when what you thought was going to happen didn't, so you didn't win your bet, or get your way about something. I know, it was the loved one you lost in the accident or through cancer or another disease, you feel it was My fault. Or it was the abuse you or someone you love suffered through because of the father, mother, or other person in your life who was an alcoholic or on drugs or maybe they just seemed to like to beat on people or say mean things to people all the time, that was My fault too, so you haven't forgiven Me yet. You don't understand why it happened, much less why you had to be in the middle of it. Or maybe it was when you were abandoned at birth or everyone closest to you died or left you, so you were left alone, to be raised by others, or put in the foster care system, or group home, or you not only raised yourself, but your siblings and because you were so hurt by it, you lashed out and no one understood you, or so you thought. I know, I get blamed for a lot, even though it is the choices people make that are often times the reason for the consequence or maybe you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, because someone who was supposed to be watching you wasn't or someone let you do something, they shouldn't have.
 
One of the unique things about humans is that I have given them choices from the beginning, in the Garden of Eden. I have warned, and given you rules to go by ( the Ten Commandments) and incentives like the Promised Land. But the rebellion and thought process or mindset that you always know best, has continued to carry on generation after generation through generational curses, that most people look on as normal behavior, but it comes in the form of familiar spirits, who for some, literally become their best friends, so they don't recognize the harm that is coming to them, nor how the enemy is using them to get his way with them. I admit, there are those who don't have as many evil spirits within, as others, but you all have them, regardless. There is no one perfect who is or was perfect, except Jesus, and He became man to save you from your sins in the end. So, until you are with Me, you will continuously need to be seeking Me to get rid of the old things or spirits within, so that I can put more of Me in you, to fill up that void area from when they leave and to make you more like Me, so that you become a new person in Me.
 
So what do you do about it? How can you change to get out of the rut of "lukewarm"? First, you have to take a stand and decide who you are going to submit to, the enemy or Me. We are the only two in the end, so I hate to break it to you, I am running the show. Although, he keeps trying to interfere and at times, he thinks he has won, when you let him do whatever he wants to do with you. You have to decide whose side you are on, Mine or his. Mine in the end will mean eternal life. His in the end will mean hell; it is as easy as that. I have rules, the enemy usually has very few rules, except to do what he tells you to do, but usually you do a great job all by yourself serving him both knowingly and unknowingly, so that you do what you want and muck up your life. I'm not saying you won't have an adventure either way, because it will be a great adventure either way, it is the end result that is very different.
 
It is why people who have accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior of their life and have a relationship with Me, are not afraid of dying in the end. Whereas those who don't, well let's just say those who don't, don't end up in Heaven with Me, but in hell with the enemy. If you want to end up with him, working for him, in that hot place with the demons, then continue being lukewarm or on the path of least resistance, doing what you want to do, when you want to do it, which is exactly what the enemy wants you to do, and you will be his, not Mine. But, once you have decided it is Me you want, and you have asked Me to forgive you, then ask Me to come into your heart and I will be the Happiest One in the room or wherever you are at, at the time, and you will probably run a close second as the happiest!
 
If you choose Me, then you will have a life of My rules, My way, My everything. So starting at the beginning, it is all about relationship. I want to have a relationship with you. I have known each of you, since before you were born. I know you have a hard time understanding that, but just trust Me on it. I love you more than anyone or anything else. So a relationship with Me usually starts with you asking Me to forgive you of anything you may have done, that is wrong or considered a sin in My book. So you might want to start reading My Word. My main rules are in the Ten Commandments. Exodus 20: 1 - 17 You need to know them frontwards and backwards and understand what each of them means according to My understanding. So that when someone confronts you about them, you can set them straight, because you have studied them and understand them, so you won't compromise or waiver in your beliefs. I know everyone doesn't like to read, and there are those who have difficulty reading, so get it on CD or tape, so that you can listen to it. Have someone read it to you. Where there is a will, there is a way.
 
A relationship with Me is not without worship and it is all about worshiping Me, not you. I love to hear you sing and worship Me, even those who don't think they can sing have the voice of an angel when I listen, so don't worry about it. I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!! It means so much to Me, when you take your time to spend time with Me. Worshiping Me will help you greatly. Worshipping Me, builds your spiritual strength within you, it helps to build an invisible armor inside and around you, to keep the enemy out. Worshipping Me, tears down walls that have been built up within you or around you, that can be harming you, so that I can move into your heart more. Worshipping Me, may heal you physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Worshipping Me allows Me to touch you in ways that you can't even imagine, until you experience it and even then, if you continue to seek Me through worship, you will continue to experience more of Me and I WILL LOVE YOU ALL THE MORE FOR IT!
 
Thanking Me should be high on your agenda in our relationship. Because of who I am, you are. I created you, I GAVE YOU LIFE. I gave you My Only Son, to die for your sins, so that you can spend eternity with Me. I have given you Holy Spirit, who will dwell in you and give you such incredible gifts that if you continue to grow in your relationship with Me, you will do more than Jesus did. John 14:12 Just imagine it, Jesus raised people from the dead, you have the potential to do even more than that, through your relationship with Me! I'm excited about that, aren't you?
 
I have given you My Word, so that you have My history with you and as time goes on, more and more discoveries are being made to prove that it is My history with man and not just legends or stories that have been made up over time. I am very good at revealing Myself, when sought out by My Beloveds. My Word also gives you My rules, and teaches you My expectations and My way of thinking. The greater your relationship with Me, the greater your understanding of My Word, because I will reveal it to My Beloveds. I know who you are and what you are about.
 
I have sought you, more than you have sought Me. I teach you and help you to understand as you grow in your relationship with Me. I am the One who can heal you, give you creative miracles (new body parts), answer your prayers, reveal the enemy's plans to you, reveal understanding beyond your wildest dreams, open your mind creatively to give you new ideas, music, art, all beyond your comprehension, because I Am that I Am. There is no one like Me, on earth, or in the universe. I alone am God. I created it all, and I control it all, but keep in mind, I have given you choices and there are times, when your choices are not always My choices, which means instead of rewards, there are consequences. If I didn't do it this way, you wouldn't learn, and you wouldn't advance to the next level in your relationship with Me.
 
Next is seeking Me through prayer. Well, now that you've found Me and you worship Me daily, and thank Me daily, I will be more than happy to anticipate your daily prayers and add them to your prayer bowls in heaven Rev 5: 8 So that when it is time, the angels will pour them out over you and those you have prayed for to overcome that which the enemy is trying to do to you. I know some of you are concerned about crying when you pray. You know what? It's okay. Jesus cried, when He prayed. I just add that to the prayer bowls, because that is just another kind of intercession or prayer. I have people who make noises like groaning or other noises or speak in foreign languages while they pray. Those are okay also, as again, those are other forms of intercession. Dancing before Me is another type of intercession and worship. I am not limited in what I use as intercession, and believe Me, I use it all to accomplish the purposes I have set out for you and those you pray for. So that when you pray, just like when you do everything else, know that I am there with you. I never leave you or forsake you, I am omnipresent, which means I am everywhere at all times. So you won't ever get anything by Me or trick Me, I always know where you are, what you are doing, saying, and even thinking. I know everything. Do not think that you can't pray or don't know how to pray, or you haven't prayed enough, that your prayers won't be good enough. Remember it is all about relationship, so just talk to Me. Remember, I've known you longer than anyone else, so yes, I do understand you and what you are trying to say and what your heart is saying to Me. Yes, I do check your heart when you are praying, because I want to make sure your prayers aren't coming out of you trying to manipulate and control someone or something. I know when it is real; I know your heart, all of it, the good, and the bad. Ask Me to clean you out, to put you on fire for Me, and I will. Oh and go ahead and pray with others, it helps as then there are two or more in agreement, or in unity. I love it when you get together with your friends to pray, it just increases My anointing, which the enemy hates. Remember, it is all about Me, your salvation, and your relationship with Me.
 
So I'm going to ask you again, which are you? Where will you go in the end? Are you for Me or against Me?
 
Love, Abba
 
Rev 3:16 So because you are lukewarm (spiritually useless), and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of My mouth (rejecting you with disgust). AMP Hebrews 11: 17& 19 17 By faith Abraham, when he was tested (that is, as the testing of his faith was still in progress), offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises (of God) was ready to sacrifice his only son (of promise); 19 For he considered (it reasonable to believe) that God was able to raise Isaac even from among the dead. (Indeed, in the sense that he was prepared to sacrifice Isaac in obedience to God) Abraham did receive him back (from the dead) figuratively speaking. AMP Exodus 20: 1 - 17 Then God spoke all these words: (1) "I am the Lord your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before Me." (2) "You shall not make for yourself any idol, or any likeness (form, manifestation) of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth (as an object to worship). You shall not worship them or serve them; for I the Lord your God, am a jealous
(impassioned) Go (demanding what is rightfully and uniquely Mine) visiting (avenging) the iniquity
(sin, guilt) of the fathers on the children (that is, calling the children to account for the sins of their fathers) to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing graciousness and steadfast lovingkindness to thousands (of generations) of those who love Me and keep My commandments." (3) "You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain
(that is irreverently, in false affirmations or in ways that impugn the character of God); for the LORD will not hold guiltless NOR leave unpunished the one who takes His name in vain
(disregarding its reverence and its power)." (4) "Remember the Sabbath (seventh) day to keep it holy (set apart, dedicated to God). Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath (a day of rest dedicated) to the LORD your God; on that day you shall not do any work, you or your son, or your daughter, or your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock or the temporary resident (foreigner) who stays within your (city) gates. For in six days the LORD made the Heavens and the earth, the sea and everything that is in them, and He rested (ceased) on the seventh day. That is why the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy (that is, set it apart for His purposes)." (5) "Honor, (respect, obey, care for) your father and your mother, so that your days may be prolonged in the land the LORD your God gives you." (6) "You shall not commit murder (unjustified, deliberate homicide)." (7) "You shall not commit adultery." (8) "You shall not steal (secretly, openly, fraudulently, or through carelessness)." (9) "You shall not testify falsely (that is lie, withhold, or manipulate the truth) against your neighbor (any person)." (10) "You shall not covet (that is selfishly desire and attempt to acquire) your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor." AMP
 

John 14: 12 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, anyone who believes in Me [as Savior] will also do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these [in extent and outreach], because I am going to the Father. AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment