Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Work Ahead by Glynda Linkous




In the Spirit, I saw a sign, like a construction sign, saying “Work Ahead.”

I am leading you on a path of improvement. A path of intimacy with Me. Your circumstances are being arranged to guide you through self-improvement that will bring you closer to Me, and help you walk more in My Ways.

I desire you would walk in love. I desire you would refrain from judging others. This may require a period of personal testing. I am setting you on a path to success.

Obey Me, and pass the test, for you will be very glad.

Matthew 4:1  Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Psalm 66:10-12
10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
11 Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.
12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

Revelation 3:18  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Isaiah 48:10  Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Zechariah 13:9  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
John 13:34  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Matthew 7:1-3
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment