Monday, August 17, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS
Have you heard, My people, the things that you must now do so that you can be free from bondage and live absolutely in the purpose and the power of the spirit of life with liberty? This day I set you free of everything that has held you in the past and show you the road that leads into the future. Walk this path that is before you--the path of light. And, on the path of light you shall be renewed. You shall be healed. You shall then be able to receive all that I have promised because you have determined to walk with Me on the path of light. Do it today, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by  MARSHA BURNS
I have given you the grace to move through the challenges you face with grace.  I have enabled you to do what is necessary to overcome.  Refuse to become a victim, and resist the temptation to quit rather than press through, says the Lord.  My grace is sufficient!  

2 Corinthians 12:9a  And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

No comments:

Post a Comment