Saturday, August 15, 2015

Update by Judy Bauman

Recently, Paul Berry let me know that because of a new career and time constraints in the morning, he is changing the format of the weekday PBM shows to pre-recorded teachings. Because of this, I will not be sharing live messages on Thursdays. (Though I did finish the teaching on the Gift of Prophecy last week. My interview begins at about minute 29, and can be heard on a PC at: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=K8zT%2FjkOr6).

Interestingly, while he was making the decision to make changes at PBM, I felt prompted to learn how to record my teachings through podcasts. I have a lot to learn yet before I can produce them, but this seems the best plan in sharing Live Messages in the future. They will also be available on mobile devices.

While I have enjoyed writing these short teachings called “Daily Jewels,” I have found they are taking the writing time I need to finish Jewels from the River II. Since Paul Berry is transitioning the PBM Daily Calls, it seems a good time for me to transition out of writing these so I can focus on my book. I am very grateful to Paul for allowing me to be part of the PBM family and opening up this opportunity for me to share. Remember, all my recorded PBM messages can be heard in the order given at http://www.thefathersloveim.org/live_messages.


Many blessings in the Father’s love,
Judy A Bauman

No comments:

Post a Comment