Friday, August 14, 2015

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH THE KING OF GLORY by Elaine Tavolacci



This morning upon wakening the Lord brought a movie to my remembrance that was popular several years ago titled "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". As I thought about this movie, I heard the Holy Spirit say; I want to have close encounters with My people and show Myself strong on their behalf. We are living in a time when God wants to reveal His glory in an extraordinary way. This generation will experience encounters in which Jesus is going to release His presence, and we will see the Kingdom of God overtake the kingdom of darkness in many people's lives and ministries.

The prophet Elijah had many close encounters with God. In the book of 1 Kings Chapter 18, Elijah was confronted by the prophets of baal on Mount Carmel when he called down fire from heaven. When he first confronted them he said, "How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him." He then demonstrated the power of God and they fell prostrate and cried out "The Lord He is God, The Lord He is God" as they recognized the God of the universe. Jesus is asking us the same question today as He is about to release His power once again in a phenomenal way.

The Lord says, I am the King of glory and I am going to manifest My glory in this season and release you into close encounters with Me in the days ahead. As you see the kingdom of darkness trying to take dominion, know that the rain of My presence is imminent. It is the dense clouds that will release My heaviest rain of harvest. I will meet you in your darkest hour, and release My glory in an unprecedented way once again. My light will annihilate the darkness and My glory will grow more radiant in your life. As you allow My Word to penetrate deep within your heart, it will soon become as fire shut up in your bones.

Just as I called down fire from heaven and destroyed the prophets of baal, I am sending My consuming fire once again. This fire shall consume the religious theologies that are not aligned with My word. This fire will annihilate the dead works of false doctrines. My word is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. There is no compromise in My word.

Don't get discouraged by the prophets of baal nor be intimidated by their gods. I am El Shaddai and I will show Myself strong on your behalf. Don't draw back when you are confronted, but use the authority that I have given to you. I will contend with those who contend with you. Don't try to comprehend spiritual things with your natural minds but allow Me to take dominion and authority to rule and reign in your life. This is the covenant that I have made with you. Allow Me to open your eyes to wondrous things as I reveal Myself as King of glory says the Lord.

1 Kings 18:21 And Elijah came to all the people, and said, "How long will you falter between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him." But the people answered him not a word.

1 Kings 18:39 When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, "The Lord-he is God! The Lord-he is God!"

Job 12:22 He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment