Monday, August 24, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I saw storm clouds gathering and out the clouds came lightning with thunder. And, the Lord spoke to me and said, "Tell My people to find themselves in safe spiritual habitations for the days ahead of them will be laced with danger and judgment. Come into secure habitations. First and foremost you must walk in the Spirit, for evil is about to rain down."

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
If you will watch and learn, I will give you fresh perspective that will help you better understand where you are and where you are going.  But, you must pay close attention to what I show you, says the Lord.  Positioning yourself according to My will and purposes will guarantee your success.  

Proverbs 5:1-2  My son, pay attention to my wisdom; lend your ear to my understanding, that you may preserve discretion, and your lips may keep knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment