Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hardships by Glynda Linkous


Think not every hardship is come to try you, My children. Lessons are hidden in the trials of My people, as you see in My holy Word.

You must be prepared for what is coming, and many of you shall experience hardships then I am preparing you for now. Your greatest preparation is always My Word, however. Hardships often cause you to seek in My Word when you would not otherwise, and your faith increases as you see My promises fulfilled in your life. In this way are you prepared for the more difficult times ahead.

Seek Me in My Word.

NOTE: Though hardships and trials are both conditions of suffering, the reason for the condition is different. A trial is specifically to “try” or prove something, like in a court – generally your faith. Hardship – enduring grievous circumstances and suffering in them, produces toughness to those same types of circumstances in the future.


1 Peter 5:10  But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

James 1:12  Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Romans 12:12  Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment