Friday, August 14, 2015

Who Am I, to You? …. given through Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer

 
My heart is for everyone to know Me more, for who I am.  Not for who they expect or want Me to be, but for who I am.  For I am many things to many people, just listen to them talk about Me.  Many find Me as the loving God, that I am.  Others fear Me, yet others despise Me, so I have many faces and characteristics to many people.  But the important question is, “Who am I, to you?”
 
Do you see me as the loving husband, best friend, protector, provider, healer, and all in all for you?  Do you see Me as a villain or as your Savior?  Who am I, to you?
 
You see, we are getting close enough to the end, that you will soon be seeing Me, whether you want to or not.  That is just the way it is, I will have to judge you, sooner or later.  So, it is about time for My arrival, when I come back…Oh, I see, you’ve kind of hidden that in the closet.  It isn’t even on the back burner for many.  Many think it isn’t in their lifetime.  But I say to you, “Have you looked at the times and the seasons we are in now?  Much of what is written in the book of Revelation, by My Beloved, John, has been fulfilled or is happening as we speak.”  So I say again, “Who am I, to you?”
 
Do you have any kind of relationship with Me?  Do you see Me as your friend, as someone you can come to when you are in trouble, who can help you, or as someone you can share a laugh with?  Do you see Me as wise, or someone who can answer all your questions, regardless of how hard they are?  Don’t you remember, I created the earth, the universe and all that you know, so of course, I can answer all of your questions.  But, have you sought Me in regards to it and do you have the wisdom, patience, and faith that I will answer it, in My timing?  Do you see Me as someone who loves you, more than anyone or anything else?  Do you know that I am the best secret keeper?  Do you know that I treasure you for who you are, what I have created you to be, regardless of what you have done?  For, I am all of these and more.
 
Am I the first One you seek in everything, or do you seek yourself first?  Do you realize that I created you and put you in your mother’s womb, that I knew you before she did?  Do you trust Me, above all else?  Do you understand that I provide for you and protect you?  Do you know that I have many benefits in My insurance plan, many you haven’t even thought of yet!  Do you seek Me first, to heal you, when you aren’t feeling well or when you have been diagnosed with something, or am I your last resort?  Try Me first, it works better that way.  I can tell you what to do, where to go and may do it immediately Myself!  You never know about Me, I’m full of surprises!!! 
 
Do you realize I have the biggest Army, that is at your disposal?  Forget about China, Russia, the USA, and Israel, MY ARMY IS BIGGER AND STRONGER.  It will and has defeated the worst that you could put against it.  So what are you worried about?  If I am on your side, you have already won, because I have already won! 
 
So why are you fighting a relationship with Me?  Why do you continue to think that you know more than Me?  Why don’t you just give up and come over to the winning side?  As I said before, I’ve already won the war, so why are you still trying to run away from Me and a relationship with Me?  Look, I am your ALL in ALL.  I have everything you could ever need or want, all wrapped up in one package.  Yep, that’s Me!  Why not just admit, that you were wrong about Me?  That you made a mistake, and you want Me more than ever?  Why not just crawl up in My lap, like you used to?  You know, before the sins of man captured you?  Oh, you don’t remember that far back.  It’s okay, I still love you!  Come on, just ask Me to come into your heart, even more than I am now…..I won’t take no for an answer!  I love you sooooooo much!  You can’t even imagine! 
 
You have nothing to fear, with Me on your side.  I will take care of you and provide for you, as no other.  Leave the driving to Me, I know the road and that plan to get there.  You just need to wait on Me and listen.  Trust Me, for I know My plans and purposes for you.  I have planned well in advance and see your every turn and hesitation, but know that I am always with you, in all things.  You only have to ask for help, and I’m ready.  I don’t even have to get dressed to come over to your house, or take time to drive or fly to get to you, because I’m already with you, and I will always love you, regardless or what you do, or what you’ve done.  I am the One who loves you most.
 
So, who am I, to you? 
 
 
Love,
 
Abba
 
 
Scripture taken from New Living Translation / New King James Version of the Holy Bible.
 
Jer 29:11   For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.  NLT
 
Ex 15:26   “if you will listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight  obeying His commands and keeping all His decrees, then I will not make you suffer any of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord who heals you.”  NLT
 
Num 10:9   When you arrive in your own land and go to war against your enemies who attack you, sound the alarm with the trumpets then the Lord your God will remember you and rescue you from your enemies.  NKJV
 
Deut 20:1   When you go out to battle against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up from the land of Egypt.  NKJV
 
Deut 20:4   for the Lord your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.  NKJV
 
Deut 1:42   “But the Lord told me to tell you, ‘Do not attack, for I am not with you.  If you go ahead on your own, you will be crushed by your enemies.’  NLT
 
Deut 4:40   “If you obey all the decrees and commands I am giving you today, all will be well with you and your children.  I am giving you these instructions so you will enjoy a long life in the land the Lord your God is giving you for time.”  NLT
 
Deut 28:15   “But if you refuse to listen to the Lord your God and do not obey all the commands and decrees I am giving today, all these curses will come and overwhelm you.”  NLT
 
Habakkuk 1:5   The Lord replied, “Look around at the nations; look and be amazed!  For I am doing something you wouldn’t believe even if someone to told you about it.”   NLT
 
John 14:2  “There is more than enough room in my Father’s home.  If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?”  NLT
 
1 Cor 10:15   “You are reasonable people.  Decide for yourselves if what I am saying is true.”   NLT
 
Rom 8:31   God’s Everlasting Love: What then shall we say to these things?  If God is for us, who can be against us?  NKJV


No comments:

Post a Comment