Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Do Not Delay by Glynda Linkous


I was inquiring of the Lord about America and other nations and the time of judgment, and asking the Lord what we could expect and what we should do, when I began sensing a very dark, very violent storm approaching the East Coast of America, and Washington, D.C. in particular. I saw very dark, swirling clouds and waters, but overall I sensed “violent.” In my spirit I saw a giant hand pick up a wicked man, and I saw he could not escape. The hand picked up the man in a way that caused the man's face to look upwards. I saw his fear, and that he knew there was no escape. I knew in my spirit the righteous were safe, they were being protected from its destruction. And I knew just as well that the wicked could not escape, 

The time has come, My people, for what is wrong to be made right. My plan of justice will now play out for each nation and its inhabitants.

I desire you would make the wrongs in your life right. Grant forgiveness where there has been only anger. Ask forgiveness where it is needed. Be sure all in your house is in order for My coming.

(I felt He meant visitations – but I feel VERY STRONGLY that we need to do this before mid-September this year.)

Show kindness to those who grieve and give to those in need. Do not put off these things – do them now! What you receive in time to come depends on this.

Pray. Pray daily, and many times a day for those you love and that I may save the lost. Do not delay or let the enemy distract you from prayer as it is of the utmost importance.

Do not delay – you have asked to know My heart. You have asked what you should do. These are My instructions to you.

Obey Me now.

Matthew 5:22-24
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Matthew 6:15  But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment