Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A WORD FROM THE LORD … by Marie Chapian


I draw you aside today to tell you 
that I am bringing new things 
into your life which may challenge you to accept
a fresh way of thinking. You will find yourself
 altering the essence of your understanding, 
as old habits, methods and tools of understanding 
will no longer suffice. You will be required 
to form new attitudes, and enlarge the pegs of the tent 
of your thinking.  
  Open your spiritual eyes to see Me 
as I want to be seen by you. 
Open your ears to hear Me 
as I want to be heard by you.  
When I speak you are strengthened.  
Do not tremble at change for I am leading you
perfectly. Nothing is out of order
or wrongly timed. All is perfect.
I am upsizing the dimensions of your heart and mind
and your sphere of influence. Ask and I will open 
floodgates of wisdom. Follow Me
confidently in this change and  
you and your soul will prosper

as never before.   

No comments:

Post a Comment