Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Caves of The Prophets Are Open Says The Lord by Dr Theresa Phillips




God spoke to me the AM.. While sitting and waiting ...Then
later in the PM.

He manifested Himself, speaking through a revelatory realm
as I was reading the Holy Writ.



I was sensing His heart .. He was about to speak, I became
very still.

Then...

He spoke ...

"There is a New Day emerging in which I shall Ordain
Prophets and Apostles in an atmosphere of Revelatory
Glory."



In this realm I will assign men and women, young and old to
brand new regions with a clarion call like that of the
Ancient Ones! The old wells are OPEN says The Lord.

I have seen many who are on the front-lines who are growing
weary.



I will remove them for a short rest and give them a brand
new vision for their future. And IT'S GOOD!

I am assigning Angelic realms of My heavenly Host to guide
and direct prophets who have been still in My presence.

My Spirit will guide them to areas and regions. When they
prophesy there will be an ease in it as being on the
front-lines has caused heartache.

"Allow Me to do this" says the Lord. I will give you
rest,but will not stop the call.

I say to you..NOW ...

The cave of the prophets has been opened!

Jezebel has been trying to alienate you to get you
discouraged and make you quit.

The purpose of that spirit was to confuse you, and to cause
hatred, jealousy and, strife to make you feel isolated and
abandoned.



FEAR NOT and, Be Still! says the Lord. I Am is with you. I
AM EXPOSING THAT SPIRIT" says the Lord. As Jezebel has
tried to silence you I have protected you.

Scripture references :

1st Kings 18 : 4 (and when Jezebel cut off the prophets of
the LORD, Obadiah took a hundred prophets and hid them by
fifties in a cave and fed them with bread and water.)

O yes to many of you Prophets I have had you reserved in a
cave. And now, I am opening that cave.

Listen to the sound of my voice it is calling out to you
now ... I declare "The Glory is coming to you NOW!"...



"As Moses saw the glory twice, you too will see even now:
The latter Glory is making its entrance.

I am showing you the prophets who have been isolated and
that YOU Are not alone ... Come out and Stand and see Me,
says the Lord.



Scripture:

1st King 19 :11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the
mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about
to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and
shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not
in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but
the Lord was not in the earthquake.   12 After the
earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire.
And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah
heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out
and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here,
Elijah?” ( I heard instantly What are you doing Prophets
asks the Lord What are you doing ? )

14 He replied, “I have been very zealous for the Lord God
Almighty. The Israelite s have rejected your covenant, torn
down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the
sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to
kill me too.”

15 The Lord said to him, “Go back the way you came, and go
to the Desert of Damascus. When you get there, anoint
Hazael king over Aram.   16 Also, anoint Jehu son of Nimshi
king over Israel, and anoint Elisha son of Shaphat from
Abel Meholah to succeed you as prophet.   17 Jehu will put
to death any who escape the sword of Hazael, and Elisha
will put to death any who escape the sword of Jehu.   18
Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel—all whose knees have
not bowed down to Baal and whose mouths have not kissed
him.”

As I read this I heard this clearly :

"The Place I called you to, is the place I am calling you
from. The cave of isolation is OVER! I have not forgotten
you. It's time now. Arise Prophets and Apostles and move
the ancient walls of My presence to the People"



As I hid Moses in the cleft of the rock that he might see
My glory pass by, ( Exodus 33 : 22)

I have done the same with many of you prophets who have
been " Seemingly Cut Off".

NO, NO, NO! You have not been cut off you have been hidden
for such a time as this.

I am about to release you to regions, nations and new
spheres of influence. Great utterances and positions I do
have ahead of you! "



I have caved ( isolated) many of my prophets in America,
Canada, England, Switzerland, Africa, Haiti, Cuba,
Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Germany, Spain, West Africa,
Jordan, Iraq, Tanzania, and Israel.

Listen to me - Africa will come forth as a Prophetic
Nation.

I have reserved in Africa a tribe of Jews who have been
pressing into me by the Spirit as KNOWING my Voice. They
will emerge from the cave( isolation) with a clarion call
The will carry a Godly repentance and sorrow for a nation
to be saved.   Hear Them!

Exhortation:

Dear budding prophet I have not forgotten you ... I have
shared with you my heart of grace and supplication. Your
prayers have been heard. Now go and prophesy out of My
relationship with you. For in this I will release many who
are in bondage.

Yes, in My presence I captivated you as if you were in
isolation Now you have developed an ear toward me. selah.



To the seasoned Prophet ...Remember the younger. How they
need you to assist them..For in your heart you have desired
to be my spokesman and prophecy to the nations. I tell you
this. YOUR voice has ignited new voices which will emerge
... Be thrilled in this for the latter will be greater than
the former...Even in Prophecy.. For this is a corner stone
in which I have established my house. ( Haggai 2:9 )



Yes you seasoned prophet I have need of you. Your position
will change into an Apostolic Prophetic/Teaching Realm/
Role of My Spirit for I am asking you to Prophecy to the
younger ones.

Teach them to Listen To Feel and To Emerge with Discernment
and Love.

I need you seasoned prophets to Continue to Prophecy and Be
ONE. As I and my Father are One ( John 17 : 21).

A new thing :

I will assemble A conclave of the Apostolic / Prophetic
Councils in the near future In many regions of The United
states and In 4 specific international regions.

Germany

Iraq

Americas

The United Kingdom.

This may seem odd, but. I assure you this is not .. For
there... the battles raging against my prophets have been
immense. It is THERE from the persecutions my Prophets Will
emerge strong and speaking as ones who have drawn nearer
to Me with complete passionate desires to assist those who
have no hope. Lack of

Hope deferred is making many sick at heart... Prophets
Listen to the Voice of The Spirit! There is HOPE!

Go now and release Me says the Lord

This is the word of Our Lord.

In Grace Dr Theresa Phillips

GlobalProphetic@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Encouraging word. Thanks. Please explain: "Arise Prophets and Apostles and move
    the ancient walls of My presence to the People" and "go now and release Me".

    The ideas of release brings to mind "Shemitah" and the days we are heading into.

    ReplyDelete