Sunday, August 30, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe



I Am sending help, it is stronger than you have ever known before, I Am sending my warfaring angels to stand guard, garrison round about you to see to it that everything you decree comes to pass. These are My messengers sent to you to wait upon you as do the greater works that you are anointed to do. This is Our time to do what I have called My children into. I have great plans to bring in a harvest of souls. The Kingdom will advance in greater proportion, in the times of trouble, people will look for help and aid, you will stand in the arenas that I have positioned you, to speak into lives, to bring about salvation. You will be a light in the midst of darkness. You, will arise as if you have been asleep, shaking yourself and realizing that you have not been running with your commission. As you awake. you will begin to pick up the pace, realizing that the enemy tried to lull you to sleep because of distractions, troubles, trials, tribulations, these were meant to overwhelm you, with the purpose of tiring you out. But now the deep sleep is over, you are revived and renewed your vision. Your eyes are clear and you are now single minded, areas where you have run dry, I am sending a refreshing wind and a refreshing fire and in the areas where you think that you have no power, I am opening your eyes to see just how powerful you truly are.

I have allowed this sleep, it has worked instead like snow that has come over and covered the ground of your heart and even as you look around and see in your natural world be, where rain has come down upon the snow and it has watered the dry, dry ground, and then the ground becomes moist and wet so shall your heart be, so shall your mind be, so shall your creative juices be, so shall everything be that I have caused to rest and be resident on the inside of you. And just as the rain causes the snow to begin to melt and wash down into the gutters and into the sewers so shall the rain of My Spirit as it washes all the snow in your heart, it shall run into the gutters and into the sewers and it shall flush out, purify and cleanse everything around about you that have immobilized you and hindered you from moving with a great force that I placed in you. You will be that mighty river flowing into every area and into every nation and into every kingdom that I have positioned you in.

What you have done in days gone by, yes, even in the things that you put your hands to, it will begin to be magnified for I the Lord have spoken. This generation shall be the generation that Holy Spirit, and I, and my Son have longed to see, a people full of glory, full of power, that shall decree my word and stand irregardless of what is going on around about them. So, go deliver My Word to your country, your nation, your community, you are anointed to do so, you are empowered and set up to succeed and walk in your inheritance.

"For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." (Ps. 91:11)
"As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness." (Ps.17:15)
"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature ." (Mark 16:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment