Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Eve of Destruction? by Mary Dovie

“Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall,”   Proverbs 16:18, NKJV.
My child, the enemy is filling the airwaves with his vile and distorted messages.  He wants it to appear that all is lost and My people have no remedy or hope to look for.  He is proclaiming that Christianity is on the eve of destruction.  But, My child, you are to remember that the evil one is a liar — the father of lies
My people are to look to Me and remember that nothing is impossible for Me.  I AM the One Who split the Red Sea.  I AM the One Who sent fire from heaven to burn up the sacrifice.  I AM the One Who filled the Temple with the cloud of My glory so no man could stand.  I AM the One Who worked miracle after miracle in the founding of this nation (USA).  I AM the One Who gathered Israel back into the land and I AM the One Who is keeping her even in this hour.
There is much talk filling the airwaves and My people are cautioned to ask Me for discernment.  The evil one is roaring like a great lion deceiving many foolish and ignorant ones into believing that he is in control.  He is still trying to thwart My plans for mankind.  The truth is that the kingdom of darkness is on the eve of destruction.  His game of shadows, lies, and illusions is on the cusp of being exposed.  I AM coming to remove the masks of the false prophets: both in the Church and the secular world.
In this exposing there will be a great spiritual clash that will shake the foundations of the earth on many levels.  But My people who have been waiting upon Me to overtly move will look for My hand to be extended to them at this time.  They will be like Isaac who sowed in the days of famine and reaped a great crop because My favor was extended to him.
Do not entertain fear in this hour.  Put your trust in Me and you will see the wicked melt like wax before Me as I move in demonstration of power.  The minions of the evil one will panic as they are the ones faced with the eve of their destruction.
I AM the only ark of safety for the world.  But those who run into Me will not be put to shame.  Neither will they be afraid of the arrows that fly at noonday.  They will be hidden under the shadow of My wings and will bring in the final and most glorious harvest of the souls of men.
Rejoice even when you hear the evil one’s report because you know his days are swiftly slipping away.  I AM on the move as I send My messengers of Light to awaken and equip My children.  Fear not for I AM with you and will guide your steps.  Receive these words and be encouraged.  There are great adventures in the days ahead.  Shalom.
“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way,”   Psalms 37:23, NKJV.
Scriptural References:
Genesis 26:12-14;  1 Kings 8:6-11; 18:20-40;  Psalms 22:13; 35:17-18; 61:3; 68:1-3; 73:17-19; 91:1-16; 103:4; 107:20;  Proverbs 3:5-6; 10:29; 18:10, 12; 21:15;  Isaiah 35:4; 41:10, 13-14; 44:8; 54:4, 14; Joel 1:15;  Matthew 7:15; 24:11, 24;  Mark 13:22;  John 8:44;  Ephesians 2:1-3;  Philippians 4:8;  Hebrews 13:6; 1 Peter 5:8;  2 Peter 2:1;  1 John 4:1-3, 18.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment