Saturday, August 15, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe


In the days ahead you must keep blinders on for a single purpose, for there are many distractions of this age, cares of this life, the deceitfulness and the lust of riches and the cares of other things come in and choke the word that I have given you, causing you to shift your gaze, your mind, your emotions, your affections, and your desires to be upon them instead of hearing Me and following Me in this crucial time. For it is a crucial time, I am uncovering and revealing hidden things, things that have been covered, until now.

I Am making those things known so that you understand better, so that you understand Me more clearly. I Am making known secret things that I have kept secret until this time, says the Lord, these revelations are important because of the season, for things are shifting quickly right now. Things are turning in your own life and things are turning in this world, there is chaos and at the same time there is peace for those who have found their hiding place in Me. At the same time where there is turmoil going on in the world, there is peace for those who are hidden and inaccessible to the cares and the darts of the wicked one, living in the midst of that turmoil.

So I say to you once again, be the five wise virgins who choose the things that are right, who choose My word, who choose to begin to bind and cast off the cares, and not allow the cares of this world to be implanted in their hearts, and lay up and care for the things of God. Put more emphasis on what I Am saying and less and less emphasis on the things around about you. Be wise says the Lord. Take care of the things that I take care for says the Spirit of grace and mercy. Begin to follow Me like never before. I Am speaking to you clearly and giving distinct directions and instructions, I Am giving to each one individually so follow simply and obey. If you would hearken to Me, if you would, says the Lord, for I Am calling and summoning My people to an invitation to sit down to hear Me.

I Am calling you to have open ears and as your ears stay sharp, your eyes will begin to open and you will see things that you never saw before, but was there all along says the Lord, because you are taking a deep gaze into the things of the Spirit, says the Lord. And because you have chosen Me, I have put my seal upon you, yes, I have set you aside, says the Spirit of grace and I have caused you to walk in My Word. Yes, it is I that beckons you to walk in My Word so that you can enjoy the pleasures that follow all that obey. It is nothing that you have done in your own strength, except choosing My Word above your feelings, it is not by your own might or your own strength, but it is by My grace and My mercy for when they meet together I begin to do the work of righteousness on the inside of you. So stay humble, stay with Me, stay sincere, stay clear, says the spirit of grace and mercy. Do not allow the things of this world to take your attention, stay clear, says the Lord. Stay sensitive and you will hear what I Am speaking to you right now.

"Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts." (Zec. 4:6)
"How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light." (Ps. 36:7-9)
"But take heed to yourselves and be on your guard, lest your hearts be overburdened anddepressed (weighed down) with the giddiness and headache and nausea of self-indulgence, drunkenness, and worldly worries and cares pertaining to [the business of] this life, and [lest] that day come upon you suddenly like a trap or a noose;" (Luke 21:34)

No comments:

Post a Comment