Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Revival of True Christianity by Mary Dovie

“Blow the trumpet in Zion,  And sound an alarm in My holy mountain!  Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble;  For the day of the Lord is coming,  For it is at hand,”   Joel 2:1 NKJV.
My child, this is no time for fear and trembling.  I AM on the move and the trumpet has sounded the alert to those who are Mine.  Rise up, My people and follow Me.  I AM the Way.  I AM the Light.  I will provide for you even as I provided for Israel in the wilderness when they came out to Me.
The call is sounding even now.  Gather unto Me and I will reveal the deep things of My heart I have kept for this hour.  Woe to those who have put their trust in the words and promises of mere men.  Woe to those who have followed after Baal and offered their children to Molech.  Woe to those who have been seduced with the perversions of Asherah.  They did not fair very well in the ancient days and they will not fine peace or safety in these days.
My children, who have stayed the course and clung to My Word shall shine like the sun.  They will bring in the harvest of souls to My house — My place of refuge.  The disillusioned and tattered idol worshippers will see a great Light as My Bride comes forth in the image of her Bridegroom.  They will come to know the Truth and they will be delivered and set free.  With joy, the forerunners will welcome them for the harvest work is great and must be accomplished swiftly.  Even as in the natural, harvest time is but a short span when compared to the growing season.
The spirit of Elijah has been sent forth to call the children back to their fathers and restore the fathers to their children.  It is time for restoration and forgiveness.  It is time for the revival of true Christianity.  Even as I move against the Baals, I will cleanse My house of the harlot’s gospel that has poisoned many wells.  Those who are hungry and thirsty for the Truth will find it in Me — in Me alone.
Rise up, My children, report for duty even as the trumpet sounds.  This is the day you have been preparing for.  Hold nothing back.  This is the beginning of many adventures with Me. Receive My call with joy.  This is a joy of finally transitioning from training into action in the fields.  I AM always with you and will never forsake you.  Come! It is time to take your place at My side. Shalom.
“Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.  For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”  So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear.  What can man do to me?”   Hebrews 13:5-6 NKJV.
Scriptural References:
Exodus 19:19;   Psalms 55:4-5; 62:8; 118:9; 132:14-16; 146:3;
Isaiah 60:1-3;  Jeremiah 30:5;  Zechariah 9:14;  Malachi 3:1; 4:5-6;
Matthew 5:6; 9:37-38; 13:43;  Luke 6:24-26; 10:2; 11:42-52;
John 14:6, 12-18; Romans 3:10-26; 8:27-30;  1 Corinthians 2:6-12;
1 Thessalonians 5:3;  Hebrews 6:17-20.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment