Sunday, August 30, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I say to you, these are dangerous times. Therefore, I am calling you to a higher level of understanding. A higher level and ability of being able to see and hear and to know the direction that you are to walk in so that you can be one with Me. Stay under the shelter of My outspread wings so that I can protect you, lead you, and guide you. The travesty of this world need not touch you. Even though you will see it all around you, you will find yourself in a secure and very safe habitation in Me, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
Look to Me for answers.  Ask and receive; only believe.  I am with you to give you wisdom and to direct your steps.  I will establish you and strengthen you to proceed on the path that is before you, says the Lord.  Do not be afraid.  

1 Peter 5:10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

No comments:

Post a Comment