Monday, August 17, 2015

Prepare For The Coming Storm by Linda Patterson



Storms clouds are gathering on the horizon. It is not a time to fear but it is a time to actively
release your faith and trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. I hear the cries of My people. Where is the liberty? Where is the justice? I tell you My beloved, it can only be found in My Kingdom.
Otherwise it is a mirage that appears to be there, but when you go forward it disappears. It is gone.

I have given you freedom; I have given you liberty to walk in My ways, to walk in My truths to walk in My precepts. It is locked within your heart. Your King is fair and just but He is also a man of
war. He is a God of retribution. He is also a God of retaliation to His enemies.

Continue to walk in My ways, to acknowledge Me in all that you do. As the strong winds blow
and the storms batter the nations, your sure place of safety will be encircled in My embrace.
Do not fear the enemy of your soul who is only able to kill your body but not your soul.

This is a time to prepare My beloved. Times of preparation are upon you. Seek My face and I will show you what you must do.

I will never leave you. I will never forsake you. I encircle you. My angels watch over you.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is
able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Psalm 34:7
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Exodus 15:3
The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment