Friday, August 28, 2015

So Many Lost by Glynda Linkous


My children are far too concerned with the timing of My Son’s return. I desire you would be about My business, not concerning yourself with other matters.

There are many lost souls who know nothing of the salvation I offer them, and I desire you would use every available means to tell them. (I sensed very strongly that those words, every available means, is a word or confirmation to someone who has been inquiring of Him)

It is not My will that any should perish, and I have asked My people to accept this work for Me. Will you go? Will you spread My gospel to those who do not know Me?

(I felt Go here did not mean everyone needs to go overseas to minister unless He has specifically lead you to do that, but that each of us are to start reaching out in our immediate areas with His love and His truth, and spreading the gospel. What would you do if you knew that a great judgment was about to fall where you live and thousands of lost souls would be taken into eternity? Do that.)

2 Peter 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Mark 16:15-16
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment