Monday, August 17, 2015

Prophetic Insight, August 15, 2015 by Gail Manizak

Look at your walk and know that there is One that goes before you daily. Here, this is the way, “walk ye in it”. I have led you through many troubles. I have walked with you through the fiery furnace but kept you safe through it all. Look neither to the right nor to the left! Look only to Me! In Me is the fullness of all things. I have called you to be a Priest unto Me. First and foremost, raise the banner high! In your priestly duties you will give honor where honor is due. I am a jealous God. I desire your time. Many are not willing to give their time to Me. Seek Me through My word. Understanding is opened to you in a greater way. Keep your heart open and receive from My word! Study to show yourself approved to Me, a workman who is worthy of Me. My Spirit reveals truth. Take it and allow My word to dwell in your heart richly. Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will take care of itself. Time is invaluable now. Spend time with Me. Come away and sit with Me! All of My children want to run to the front lines. They want to do this and they want to do that. Be prepared before you go! It will be worth the time to sit before Me in quietness and confidence, allowing yourself a time of preparation. There is a need for My word to grow deep within you and abide in you. Abide in Me. The truth you will receive is needful to digest. Through My Word receive strength for the hour you are in. 

The Power and Presence Ministry​ 
Gail Manizak 

Love you my friends, you are all in my prayers......blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment