Monday, August 17, 2015

Scribal Watch Report for August 2015 by Deborah Taylor

Deception!

August 2015 is a time to guard against deception.  "Many will be led into the trap of deception because they have chosen to follow the voice of the enemy instead of listening to My voice," says the Spirit of the LORD.  "But those who are found hidden in My word will avoid the snare of deception."

Changing Seasons.  Begin to prepare now for the winter for there will be a short autumn season followed by dark, cold days.  Keep your light shining.  Take the steps now to equip yourself for the coming days.

The enemy will not win.  The days of the enemy are numbered.  "I AM allowing transparency to take place so My people will understand and know what they are warring against,"  says the Spirit of the LORD.  "Have I not foretold you?  Have I not warned you that I will shake everything that can be shaken and only that which cannot be shaken will remain?  Have I not warned you that I AM pulling back the covers and exposing spiritual wickedness in high places?  Then, why are you afraid?  Why have you pulled back?  Stay awake!  Keep your oil lamps filled.  Have I not told you the outcome?  Encourage yourself in Me?  Stay connected to the vain for I have prepared you for days like this by sending Holy Spirit.  He will tell you all things, yes, even things to come.  Find comfort in Him and keep praying.

Troubled Waters.  I saw the seas roaring.  I saw the ocean twisting and turning in anger.  Speak peace over the waters.  Pray against a major tsunami.  Pray, pray, pray!

Harvest of Souls! I saw people weeping and crying for the decisions made to turn against God.  I saw many running to and fro seeking to hear a word of deliverance.  Pray for laborers for many prodigal sons and daughters are looking for paths of righteousness.

Bold Trust.  I heard the Spirit of the LORD say, "My people need bold trust for the days ahead.  Just as the enemy has increased his attacks so must My people increase their prayers, fasting, and trust in Me.  Press in.  Seek Me like never before.  Call on Me and I will answer," says the spirit of the LORD.

Prayer Points:

America.  Pray for America.  Cry out and pray.  Pray for lost souls.  Pray for a turning.  Pray for angelic assistance.  Internal fighting and fighting among the people in America will escalate unless prayer is made.  Pray, pray, pray!

Continue to Pray for Israel.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Continue to pray for Russia, China (especially Beijing), Israel, Afghanistan, Puerto Rico, Greece, New England states, pray against internal terrorist attacks in America (especially New York), France, and London, pray for the Pope, Cuba, Japan, and Nigeria


Unleashing the power of the prophetic pen, building Kingdom Commanders, and Restoring Ancient Paths,

Deborah

Humbly released for prayerful discernment on August 1, 2015
©August 1, 2015  All Rights Reserved.

Subscribe to our free month Scribal Watch reports at The Writer’s Inkhorn

Reprints allowed in full or excerpt form if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment