Friday, August 21, 2015

Kim Clement - August 15th, 2015 - From The Den



The Spirit of God says, what has happened that there was a contagious disease when the hands of the people of America clasped the hands of those in Iran. There was a transfer of a leprosy. Hear the word of the Lord today! In this nation, a leprosy is spreading. Many know about it; many have run away. They say, "We cannot stop the contagion. We cannot stop for it continuing on." Primeval darkness heard the Almighty decree, "Light be!" and immediately light was. Let me say something to you- the word of the Lord Jesus is equal in majesty to that ancient word of power, "Light be!" The word of Christ has as much power as those words, equal in majesty; redemption like creation has its words of might. Jesus speaks and it is done. He approached a leper and the leprosy yielded, not through human remedies - but it fled at once when Jesus said, "I will." Can you hear Him say to you in America, "I will," to the leprosy that you desire to be destroyed? This diseased place, no hopeful signs of recovery - nature contributed nothing to its healing but the unaided word of God affected the entire work at that very moment, right there and then. This very moment in time, Jesus says these words to the people of this nation: "I will! I will!" As He spoke to the leper, there was an exchange that took place and they broke through the law. Hear what I'm saying, what the Spirit says. They broke through the law. They did not break the law; they broke through the law. The ceremony - it was not for a leper to touch Jesus or to get close to Him. The law said that a man could not touch a leper. Jesus touched the leper and the Bible did not say that the touch of Jesus healed the leper but it says, "When He spoke these words the leper was healed." When Jesus spoke, the leprosy left but Jesus chose to touch the leper and break through the ceremonial law and thereby receiving the Levitical curse upon Himself. Before Jesus got to the cross, He already received the leprosy from that man because He was going to take leprosy from this world.
The Lord's Spirit says to me to tell you, do you believe that I can remove the leprosy from your home, that I can take the spirit of this thing that is eating away at your eyes and your ears and your hands and your feet and destroy the power of leprosy? If you believe it, God says, today I will enter into the nation and into your homes and I will break the power of leprosy for these are My words to you: "I will! I will!" says the Lord.
You know what leprosy does? It eats away; it destroys - even in the eyes, it caused blindness because there's no moisture in the eyes so the eyes can no longer open and close and what happens is they go blind because of that. A blindness has entered the nation. But God spoke to me clearly. He said if My people who are called by My name would humble themselves, turn from their wicked ways and they would call upon Me today, I will come into their homes. I will break the power of this thing that is eating away at this nation and the core of this nation. And I will bring America together with Israel again and I will see it and I will bless them. But today, as you stand like Elijah the prophet, before the great rain came upon Mt. Carmel, he first went to a woman's home and she blessed him and he blessed her and there was an abundance that began to happen in her home. So God wants you to do it on behalf of this nation and the nations that are represented. And today as we bless Israel, your prayers are being placed right before God today in the name of Yeshua I make that declaration and I bless Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment