Friday, August 14, 2015

Prophetic Word by KJ

Thus Saith the Lord;                    

    It is so late in the times of the earth.  Those who are not Mine pay no attention to Me or My Word.  Therefore they do not prepare in any way, not even emotionally.

    Are  you, My own people, prepared to face disaster and remain Under the Wings of the Almighty?  You must always remember that I am your only Sanctuary.  I will never fail you.

    Most of  you will take in your brothers and sisters who need help.  You probably already have extra food and extra clothes and Bibles.  As Christians you will truly learn to share My love.

    It may seem to you that time has been standing still.  Soon it will seem it is moving too fast as everything comes crashing down in your country.  Stay very close to Me.  When we are finally together you will understand how very great My love is.

sent by Harrietta

No comments:

Post a Comment