Friday, August 21, 2015

Moving on to Butembo by Jim Rowh

Dear beloved:  

Moving on to Butembo, Congo today for a 3 day crusade and pastor training.  The Gospel must be preached to all the nations and then the end will come!
I am asking for your prayers and a sacrificial offering today, I am short on funds for the Butembo crusade as it stands right now.  I have renegotiated a trimmed down budget so I will still be able to go, and I know the Lord wants to harvest the souls in Butembo.  Would you consider making an offering to the Lord today for His harvest?  I am challenging all the faithful to make a $100 gift today to bring in these precious souls in Congo.  If you can give more that would even be better.  Luke 6:38 " Give, and it shall be given to you, good measure, pressed down and shaken togethere, it shall be given into your bosom. And with the measure that you measure out it shall be measured unto you."

God bless you as you pray.  
in Christ, 
Jim Rowh 
Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501(c)3  www.gathertheoutcasts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment