Monday, January 11, 2016

Anointed or Anointed Living by Jim Hammerle



For you to be anointed by My Spirit, you need to do nothing but make yourself available and He will use you at different times.

It’s a case of Him having an agenda and you happen to be the most available.  It is not necessary say for you to be clean, holy or even saved, it’s a matter of The Spirit carrying out My Fathers plan and you happen to be standing closest to the situation.
I know that this may blow your theology out of the water, but “many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name?  and in Your name have cast out devils? and in Your name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, you that work iniquity,”  Matthew 7:22-23.
My Spirit needed a warm breathing being to speak through and these people were out there professing to be spiritual leaders, using My name, so I used them to do a job for the kingdom.  If My Spirit had no warm body to use and really needed to get a job done, He will make a stone speak if He has too, Luke 19:40.
Now anointed living is a whole different thing.  This is where you volunteer for full time kingdom service.  “This is the person who has My commands and keeps them, he is the one who really loves Me; and whoever really loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I too will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him.  I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him,”  John 14:21.
It’s a Father son or Father daughter relationship,  2 Corinthians 6:18.
It’s called intimacy, and transformation,  John 17:13.
It’s called abiding,  John 15:7  and new creation ! 2 Corinthians 5:17.
So do not be so thrilled that you made the front row listening to an anointed preacher, he may not even be saved.  Or don’t think because I am using you, that you can live a double life, it may just be that you are a warm body, standing close to the ones My Father wants to bless.
Keep it simple, “Don’t even be happy that the spirits are subject unto you; just rejoice, because your names are written in heaven,”  Luke 10:20.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment