Friday, January 15, 2016

I do not want you to be deceived by Deborah Waldron Fry



I do not want you to be deceived, Dear One.  There is a counterfeit fire in this world.  Though it is called New Age, it is an ancient deception.

The only true Fire is Mine, Beloved.  It is a Holy Flame.  It is My Holy Spirit who connects us at your new birth.
There is no other Way to the Father but by the Son, Jesus Christ.  This is the only True Divine union.
The devil claims to be the light.  But his heart is black and full of evil.  He is a liar and the father of lies.  The devil comes only to steal, kill, and destroy.  His mission is to divide, not connect.
I AM the only True Light, Beloved.  I AM that Pillar of Fire, lighting your way through the darkness. My Holy Fire is beautiful, soothing, cleansing, powerful, and Life giving.  The enemy’s flames only destroy.
But I have come to bring you LIFE and life abundantly.  My Fire in your heart burns with warm passionate Love, consuming all that is not of Me.  Spread this good Word, My Child.
Do not hold it in, but release it to the world with tongues of Fire.  Shine the Torch of My Love into the darkness, for the darkness cannot overcome you.  Do not fear, Little One.  For I, saith the LORD, will be unto you a wall of fire round about, and I will be the glory in your midst.
“The Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed,”   Exodus 3:2.
“The LORD was going before them in a pillar of cloud by day to lead them on the way, and in a pillar of fire by night to give them light,”   Exodus 13:21.
“Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder  And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God,”   Revelation 4:5.
“But if I say, “I will not remember Him or speak anymore in His name,”  Then in my heart it becomes like a burning fire shut up in my bones;  And I am weary of holding it in, And I cannot endure it,”   Jeremiah 20:9.
“My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue,”   Psalm 39:3.
“And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them,”   Acts 2:3-4.
“‘For I,’ declares the LORD, ‘will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'”   Zechariah 2:5.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment