Saturday, January 9, 2016

It is the acceptable Year of the Lord by Deborah Waldron Fry



My Beloved Bride.  It is the acceptable year of the Lord.  The trumpet has sounded in all the land.  It has been declared that there is no spot in you, My Love.

The atonement for sin has been offered and accepted once and for all time.  The Blood has been sprinkled on the Mercy Seat.  It is impossible to become pure and spotless by works.
The Lamb of God is your perfect sacrifice.  Nothing else is required of you, Dear One.  Only to believe in the One who loves you and died for you.
You have been made spotless by the Blood of the Lamb.  You are saved by Grace through faith. You are healed by Grace through faith.  You are protected by Grace through faith.
I AM Grace Himself.  I have set the captive free.  I have clothed you with garments of salvation.  I have wrapped you with My robe of righteousness.
You are holy and faultless and blameless in My Presence.  Rejoice greatly, My Love.
You are utterly beautiful, My dearest; there’s not a single flaw in you.  I take great delight in you, My Bride, and I crown you with victory.
“I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God.  For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of His righteousness, as a Bridegroom adorns His head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels,”   Isaiah 61:10
“Yet now has Christ, the Messiah reconciled you to God in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and blameless in His [the Father’s] presence,”   Colossians 1:22.
“Thou art all fair, My love; there is no spot in thee,”   Song of Solomon 4:7(KJV).
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God,”   Ephesians 2:8.
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised To preach the acceptable year of the Lord,”   Luke 4:18-19.
“God presented Christ as THE sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of His blood – to be received by faith,”   Romans 3:25.
“For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified,”   Hebrews 10:14.
“This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins,”    1 John 4:10.
“For the LORD takes delight in His people; He crowns the humble (those who come to Him) with victory,”   Psalm 149:4.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment